Reviews for More Than Friends
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Awwww! I love this! Roddy finally proposed to Rita I just like *sniff* this because it's so sweet. I was touched when she told him how much that question meant to her and I just loved it, *sniff*. I got misty eyed because it's so happy *sniff* excuse me while I dry up a bit.
(3 minutes later) That was a very good fanfic and I animated the story in my head. U warmed my heart and great work! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Awwwwww I am crying thi is soooo sweet!
PinkCat123 chapter 2 . 2/24/2014

Awww thats sweet!
ElsaLuver chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Aww thats sweet!
Midnight scarlett chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
CONTINUE! PLEASE! I LOVE IT :)
Exmoorpony chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
What's the 3 in the inscription for?

And I thought they were getting juice, not milk?

Sorry, just pointing out little inconsistencies and things I don't understand. I love the story. It made me smile. I love it, I really do. That's why I'm pointing out the little things. Because I just love it so much! Honest. :)
Larien Green chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Cute story but I think I highly doubt rats are against sex before marriage!
Mademoiselle le Chat chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Aww, I loved it! This movie is one of my favorites and I think this is a good ending for those two :D
I totally enjoyed reading it!
DisneyOTPFanatic chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Ok at the end there isn't supposed to be a 3...stupid computer... Lol and I know I said in chapter 1 that they were supposed to get juice and I changed it to milk in chapter 2, but it's not a big deal. Anyway, review! I need more ideas for the rest of the story! I may even go past 9 chapters
RubySlippersGoof chapter 2 . 5/27/2012