Reviews for A Little Chat
draco122 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
that was good and funny.
Draco122
RoyalBardofCanterlot chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I love Fluttershy's mom. Good story.
Moarderpy chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I enjoyed this and the one before it. I'm surprised Barricade turned out to be the wise motherly advice giving type... I thought Gilda was gonna get de-feathered! I hope you use her again (and in a perfect world, we'd see her and Fluttershy's dad together, and learn something of how they met and what drew them together.) and I like what you did with Gilda. In FIM more "bad" characters than not get redeemed, but they *do* have to choose it first. I can see Gilda being good *way* more easily than I can see Sunset Shimmer or Discord turning out to truly just want friends, but it's not every day you see her truly and believably make the transition. That I've seen (and I'll admit to not having seen *everything,* so any author who's done better than what I'm saying and feels I've snubbed 'em, well, sorry.) you get either a suddenly-nicer Gilda ready to be the perfect love interest for Dashie, or a Gilda written by someone who doesn't realize that not everybody who's merely rude is Doctor Doom. I doubt Gilda eats foals for breakfast or anything. Anyway! Point is, great stories. Major kudos. Hope some of your take on these folks shows up again. Will definitely be checking out your other work.
dragon of mith chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
this story needs to continue it really does, i really want to see this become a story and not just a two-shot.
dontblamemeimhuman chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Nice.
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wow. This was one of my fave stories I've read in a long time. I really loved it. I LOVED Barricade. I also love Gilda. Great story.
prinzessin pinky chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
hallo ich esse jetzt ei mit pommes
Jlargent chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Now we know where Fluttershy gets her stare from (Shudders). That should be registered as a WMD.
Trey178 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
CURSE MY WEAKNESS FOR REDMEPTION STORIES!

Joking aside, I liked 'Mothers.' You captured the essential facets of each character well enough that part of my wishes it was a real episode. I never expected a sequel at all let alone something like this.

I just though, probably like many others, that you'd have Barricade put her in traction. That's a big part of what I like about this story. You established Barricade as a guard so there is no doubt she'd have the discipline of one who hs served for years. That behavior really came forward as you wrote her dialogue. I hope to see more from you in the future.
nightelf37 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Yay. Redeemed GIlda. I don't get to see these often, seeing more attempts for Trixie.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Nice story here.

Keep the good writing.
Beastance chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I see psychological ideas out of this
Coli Chibi chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Fluttershy's mom was AWESOME!
A Delusional Person chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Pretty ballin'. I think it was pretty insightful and most everyone was still balanced. Keep on rockin'.