Reviews for Bloodties
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is so beautiful. Every time I read it I just can't get over it. Just a little bit of info about Worth's sister and then the last chance he has to learn what happened to her is fucking burning. It's so sad.
Tobi Is My Name chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Ooh, mighty Mr. Ticklepaws! Between you and Desdemona Kakalose, I get my fix on Hann'Apocalypse AND ConWorth, yes . . . this is good :#3
Knocks chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Ah, good filling in the cracks story!
ankellysaurus chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
OH MY GOD! I have read this fic a bunch of times and I just realized what is going on at the end. I just realized that the girl they were talking about might have been Worth's sister. That was so beautiful and so well done. I love this fic and all of the apocalypse fics. I decided to reread all of them in order because I love them. Also there isn't much activity in the hinabn fanfiction writing area, and these fics are so interesting and well done that I thought I would read them over. Love it!
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
good job hanna and co.

i feel kind of bad for the kuchisakeonna though.

after such a pleasent conversation she might have felt betrayed when they pulled her back and killed her.
leaky.oven chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Not many things make me feel kinda sorry for Doc Worth, but this is one of them. AWWW. D:
Cacodaemonia chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I think this is the third time I've read this and I still love it. Guh, so heart-breaking. ;_; I noticed a lot of little changes and additions - good stuff! I think they fill out the story even more.

Jesus, Worth, why are you such an emotionally constipated douche canoe? You and Des write him so, so well! 3
Kohl chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I feel like that deserves some sort of award for the most awkward kiss ever. Like, you know those moments when all you can do is read peeking out from behind your fingers because the secondhand embarrassment is just too much? It was one of those. It was sweet, too, since, hey, they are definitely trying. It's a start. Not the most successful of starts, but a start nonetheless.

But, okay! Definitely adored Worth's interactions with the slit-mouthed woman. Although I was also cursing when the conversation turned to Worth's sister because I just knew we wouldn't be any closer to knowing for sure what became of her. Terrible tease, that was (and I do mean that in the best way).

And on a more Hanna-related note, this

"Then there wassat woman eatin' kids. Had ta send yer ass in ta figger out where she was keepin' 'em all."

had me doubled-over in laughter. Because, I mean, that IS saying that Hanna was basically used as bait because he looks like a damn child, right? Although I guess that question is pretty rhetorical since you can't reply to me. But, anyway, if that's not what's meant by that line, I don't care. I'm just gonna go sit over here and imagine Hanna pouting because, once again, he had to deal with the fact that he looks a helluva lot younger than he is. Ha.

ANYWAY yes. Seriously enjoyable and well-written and, well, yes. :D
darkbangle chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh, Worth. ;_; Can never catch a break, can he? Finally gets to kiss Conrad (consensually)and it goes over like a lead balloon. Finds someone who might know about his sister, and she dies before he can learn anything. Well, I guess it's some progress at least. :/

Beautifully written, as always. I really love these apocalypse fics. :) I'll be looking forward to the next one. Till then.
KnittWitt chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I know I've read this a few times already but I love it and I re-read it with all of the updated bits and it still gives me all the feels. ;n;