Reviews for Prisoner
Julia chapter 20 . 3/15
This was an enjoyable story. I felt bad for Kiba but i was rooting for Deidara,
MeoMuop chapter 21 . 2/28
The villagers are innocent, they were deceived. The Akatsuki, not the villagers, is responsible for the death of Hinata. Therrefore, I don't like the reaction of Deidara and Kiba. They shouldn't blame the villagers.
Anyway, I still love your fic.
MeoMuop chapter 14 . 2/23
I wonder what Pein's plan is.
MeoMuop chapter 6 . 2/20
This chapter is amazing.
I love Hinata's laughter.
Good job!
MeoMuop chapter 2 . 2/19
Oh Kiba, it's not your fault.
MeoMuop chapter 1 . 2/19
Oh, I love Kiba. He is a good friend.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/14/2015
I hate you, Tsunade, Hiashi (I already hated him), and everyone who easily doubted Hinata! They are just useless *bleep* who switch sides at the drop of a hat! A *bleep* hat! Kiba and Neji, you guys are the only ones I appreciate right now!
This fan fic was really good! It made me feel like the characters were real people... Which is why I had such a negative reaction. Keep up the good work!
crystalblue19 chapter 21 . 5/17/2015
Ah, I loved this story, it was entertaining all the way to the end. I just enjoyed reading how Deidara and Hinata's relationship develops, it wasn't too fast or too slow - it was just perfect and adorable. And I do like the alternate ending but I ultimately prefer the regular ending since I'd rather they both be alive and together. xD

Amazing job on this wonderful story! :D
zuke-chan chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
amazing job _ I really love your story :) hope you will make more stories with this are a great writer
Guest chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Sequel PLEASE ! Please please pleaseeeee
Guest chapter 21 . 9/17/2013
I loved this story :D
ExilEden chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
You have converted me into a DeiHina shipper. It's a true shame that this is the ONLY best multi-chaptered fic of this rare couple in this archive. I was expecting both Hina and Dei to be extremely OOC, especially Dei, since his love seemed only reserved for his explosions of art, but you have made his feelings for Hinata believable and realistic.

One thing I would like to suggest however, is to elaborate more on the time they spent together when they were alone. It's just that I felt that aside from matters of Hinata's crush on Naruto, and Dei's curiosity about her, there wasn't much 'deep' secret-sharing, admissions, confessions, heart and soul baring as I would've liked to see. It would've made their relationship more...solid. If you know what I mean. But what you have now is fine too, if they're going to do more bonding once they're free together. Just a little suggestion if you ever plan to edit this fic.

I really hope more authors could take a leaf out of your book, and try to experiment more with pairings like this. When I first came to search for this pairing in stories, it was just on a crack whim - a terrorist arsonist and a meek, and compassionate girl - what could they have in common? Plus, on the purely aesthetic side, I liked how Dei's long blonde hair is the opposite color to Hina's long purple/bluish hair, like day and night.

I also like how this fic explores a side of Deidara that we never see in canon, but could still secretly be hidden in his soul - a need for recognition, appreciation, and admiration. And Dei's just as bold and emotional at times as Naruto - you can even say that Hina's got a 'thing' for blondes (lol).

I really hope to see a sequel one-shot of this happy ending. If you do decided to go with the sadder ending for a sequel, I'd still be interested in some bro bonding with Dei and Kiba - and possibly even Neji, since they all tried to protect one girl who mattered to them as a lover, a friend, or a family member.
Pygolampida Ankathi Alepou Dai chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
This alternative ending made me cry. I love you're work, man. Seriously, I have tears in my eyes. But everything... both endings... just... beautiful. The only way to say. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/20/2013
Awesome story! I have to say that I like both versions! I didn't expect Kiba's reaction for the alternate ending, though. A sequel for the happy ending would be cool but a sequel for the second ending would be awesome! It'd make great avenger story and character development for Kiba (and Deidara). After all, every bad guy has their reason for turning.

Great job! This is definitely going in my favorites :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2013