Reviews for Prisoner
zuke-chan chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
amazing job _ I really love your story :) hope you will make more stories with this couple...you are a great writer
Guest chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Sequel PLEASE ! Please please pleaseeeee
Guest chapter 21 . 9/17/2013
I loved this story :D
ExilEden chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
You have converted me into a DeiHina shipper. It's a true shame that this is the ONLY best multi-chaptered fic of this rare couple in this archive. I was expecting both Hina and Dei to be extremely OOC, especially Dei, since his love seemed only reserved for his explosions of art, but you have made his feelings for Hinata believable and realistic.

One thing I would like to suggest however, is to elaborate more on the time they spent together when they were alone. It's just that I felt that aside from matters of Hinata's crush on Naruto, and Dei's curiosity about her, there wasn't much 'deep' secret-sharing, admissions, confessions, heart and soul baring as I would've liked to see. It would've made their relationship more...solid. If you know what I mean. But what you have now is fine too, if they're going to do more bonding once they're free together. Just a little suggestion if you ever plan to edit this fic.

I really hope more authors could take a leaf out of your book, and try to experiment more with pairings like this. When I first came to search for this pairing in stories, it was just on a crack whim - a terrorist arsonist and a meek, and compassionate girl - what could they have in common? Plus, on the purely aesthetic side, I liked how Dei's long blonde hair is the opposite color to Hina's long purple/bluish hair, like day and night.

I also like how this fic explores a side of Deidara that we never see in canon, but could still secretly be hidden in his soul - a need for recognition, appreciation, and admiration. And Dei's just as bold and emotional at times as Naruto - you can even say that Hina's got a 'thing' for blondes (lol).

I really hope to see a sequel one-shot of this happy ending. If you do decided to go with the sadder ending for a sequel, I'd still be interested in some bro bonding with Dei and Kiba - and possibly even Neji, since they all tried to protect one girl who mattered to them as a lover, a friend, or a family member.
Pygolampida Ankathi Alepou Dai chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
This alternative ending made me cry. I love you're work, man. Seriously, I have tears in my eyes. But everything... both endings... just... beautiful. The only way to say. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/20/2013
Awesome story! I have to say that I like both versions! I didn't expect Kiba's reaction for the alternate ending, though. A sequel for the happy ending would be cool but a sequel for the second ending would be awesome! It'd make great avenger story and character development for Kiba (and Deidara). After all, every bad guy has their reason for turning.

Great job! This is definitely going in my favorites :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
I loved Kiba's entrance into the house! I couldn't stop laughing XD
Rock25 chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOO!
I prefer the other ending DDDD:
(but it's still good)
;P
Rock25 chapter 20 . 6/22/2013
omg this is so beautiful!
for a moment I felt like crying!
Rock25 chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I LOVE THIS, I LOVE THIS!
xDDDDDD
Rock25 chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
omg omg omg
this is where the action begins!
xDDDDD
Rock25 chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
aawwwww...
this is getting sooo cute!
Rock25 chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
yeeeiii I love this chapter
and I really like that you're taking time in the
relationship between Deidara and HInata :)
Rock25 chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
omg this story is getting so goood!
yeah!
:D
Rock25 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
I really liked this chapter
yeeeiii!