Reviews for Pursuit
BlueEyes4ever chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
wowthat is amazing! your way of writing damon is f...ing awsome. love it!
Cricketsong.1985 chapter 7 . 2/18/2016
Wow! Fantastic story! I wish it were longer because I enjoyed reading it so much. You delivered this fic with a fresh and spot-on perspective. Damon was very well represented here and many times I found myself simply enjoying the way you worded things. You have real talent and real creativity. Good work!
Cataranka chapter 7 . 5/13/2015
You've left me speechless
Guest chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
WoW this was Amazing, I really enjoyed it ...the Banter Damon had with himself...The Best I have Read So Far! Wow Thank you ...luved it
Guest chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
reread this - what a beaut
missing this fire and passion between them, hope it comes back again on the show before it ends :) xx
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Very good, feels nice to see Elena run for it! Damon surely deserves someone that will fight for hin :)
Bitcheesquared chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Still one of my favorite Delena stories. You captured the rawness of Damon's feelings perfectly and gave me an Elena that was braver than the one in cannon. Wonderful, even the second or fifth time around.
Lady Mythology chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
We try. I loved this! ;D
PearlOyster chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Superb...fantastic... Mindblowing...and more such adjectives. I am running out of them.
I love your writing. Gotta read more from you 3
Kiran India chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
One of the best fictions I ever read..!
Perfection dripping from each update. Simply loved it..crazily..
Would love to read more from you.
sup3rN00b chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
Wonderful! Perfect. Heartbreaking and heartwarming and utterly satisfying.
Kina Kalamari chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
I really liked this. I liked the idea of it going the other way for once. In the show, he's proven his love over and over again, so when she finally decided she wanted it she just took what he's always been offering her. Which makes sense, in its own way, but it means that she never really had to prove her change of heart. Admittedly, she proved her dedication repeatedly through season five, but still. I liked this exploration of it.

Very nice work. As usual. I don't think I've disliked any of your fics that I've read so far. :)
Mydarkside975 chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Beautiful story. The Damon POV was a great choice.
SpobyOTP chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Wonderful story!
SpobyOTP chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Great. I'm glad that Damon finally put her in her place. And I loved the letter from Elena at the end.