Reviews for Cause and Effect
Puggle chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Really gorgeous
Thanks for sharing
Doni chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Great follow up. Very bold of John.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Made of awesome! Loved this!
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
hmmmm...do I smell a Very Yummy Threequel coming? hmm? ;-)
Ju Lara chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I do so like your sequels! This is lovely, the slow build up as we all wait to find out just what ...? Very sweet, with a beautiful ending. You're on fire at the moment, just keep them coming! I adored to P & A. It's odd, you are very good at finishing things, but brilliant at sequels too. I'm beginning to think this is a multi chapter fic as well, after all, you clearly enjoyed the last one!
JuweWright chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Awww I like your writing. I adore the Johnlock stuff in general (would never admit it if someone asked me face to face in real life though) and you so totally managed to let the reader feel with John... awkward, okay, very awkward, extremely awkward... wait a second, couldn't be so awkward at all ... :D
meredithriddle chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Yay, sequel! Poison was awesome so it was ok to focus on that completely b4 this. But I loved their texts and thed comment about john's face going through every confused look it had hahaha. Thnx for some great writing.
meredithriddle chapter 1 . 5/25/2012