Reviews for Again and Again
4-Rooibos-4 chapter 44 . 19h
I really really enjoyed this story. It's been quite a while since you've updated (and hopefully there *will* be an update someday) but my mind is perfectly content to imagine that they achieve it all in the end. Maybe some people die, and they won't always get their way, but I think Harry and Marvolo could stop the end of the world.

To be honest, this story is touching because of their love story. I've learned things from this and it's reminded me of the love I have for my own partner. Whatever you're doing (or whatever's happened to you), I hope you're currently doing well!

Thank you.
L.Laufeson chapter 44 . 5/12
I love your story please update
AganishLottly chapter 43 . 3/10
Hello dear. You are still my favorite writer and this my favorite fic. I hope you are well and, wherever you are, finally the covid crisis has ended and you life is better, and that you are in a pacefull place, employed, happy and ready to share more of your wonderfull story. If not, I am praying that everything get better soon. I send you my love and gratitude for this. Thank you!
Coolfire30 chapter 43 . 2/8
I finally found the strength to reread this again…. and I’ll tel you, I cried. The progression of both the storyline and the characters are all so natural that I can’t help but feel entirely emotional!
novelo chapter 44 . 2/7
What brilliant writing. I loved it.
I like how there is almost no actual bashing. I like how you have done it though.
You have done a marvelous job and I really hope you continue this story.
Kushka chapter 44 . 1/25
Great story
this is fantastic, if there's any hope of an update please post! its never too late to revive a story :D
AQUA FIRE PHOENIX chapter 1 . 1/20
After taking so much of time and effort u have pit in writing such an amazing story, it would be sad to abandon it. hope u continue this.
bkjar chapter 1 . 1/17
When will you finally update this story?
Tlyna52 chapter 44 . 12/31/2021
You put a lot of work into this story so it is sad that you apparently have wasted it by abandoning it. It deserved better.
evelynlivermorium chapter 44 . 11/26/2021
if you don't plan to continue this story, at least tell us who 'planned to do nad thing' to Harry and what is this 'big event at the very endI'm trying not to spoil anything XD)
Mahaley Olson chapter 17 . 11/21/2021
DANGGGG YOU DIDNT EVEN EASE US INTO IT “homoerotica” BRUHHH WHAT WAIT AHAHAHAHHAHAAHH I CAN SEE IT TOO HEHEHEH
AGirlLostInTime chapter 44 . 11/14/2021
I love the way you’ve allowed for a slower growth in this story! It’s fascinating to read, and even though it hasn’t been updated in years I hope you’ll see this and know I appreciate the story! (And also I’d love to know how it ends as well)
theFreakno4 chapter 20 . 11/10/2021