Reviews for Again and Again
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 38 . 5/22
Incredible story. You are an extremely skilled writer and have created such a fascination in me. I am so eager to read more of this. Please update this story. It would really be a tragedy if you didn't.
Love Faith Embers chapter 38 . 5/16
Lol. I love this story so much! Another chapter, please!
Alana chapter 38 . 5/13
Knock knock, anybody home? Miss author, you still alive? Hellooo! Is anybody home? Anyone? HELLOOOOO?
1AngelBaby11 chapter 1 . 5/11
NOOOO! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Niji-neko chapter 38 . 5/9
Love everything about this fic, but is Harry going to make Hermione sign a contract ? If not I guess she won't be protected from Dumbledore trying to read her mind ! Are they going to tell other magical countries about his 'visions' ? Thank you !
I love this story please update soon x
masterage3 chapter 36 . 5/6
Please, no more eyes rolling?
Scarlett chapter 1 . 5/5
Plz update dear author
THE.Bookworm.1111 chapter 1 . 5/3
I already know that I'll love this book, I mean you used my favorite word (Machaivellian) at the start of the chapter, it is also a bit of a foreshadowing and I love it
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 20 . 4/30
XD lol, I always loved the end of this chapter. When the Dark Lord is so possessive of Harry, like a child over its favourite toy. Can't say it's healthy, but it's just so cute and amusing to read.
so perfect it hurts chapter 38 . 4/16
I love this story! you have written a lovely twist on the do-over genre, that actually makes sense.
I'm really excited to see where you take the rest of this story. I'm having images of gorgeous impossible wizard created buildings, and forests filled with magical creatures!
Also, Loving the relationships between your characters... and just your Harry in general. Beautiful work.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this.
- SPIH
dannyphantomrocks1 chapter 38 . 4/16
NOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED MORE!
kcrump88 chapter 38 . 4/5
Excellent story! A heartbreaker that it wasn't finished.
Liz chapter 38 . 4/5
"So over the last few months I've jumped around and around and around. I've written a little Extended Family, a little Professor Monroe, a little Mirror of Paths, and about 300 pages of a story I haven't posted anywhere yet. Oh - and 50 pages of another story I haven't posted anywhere yet. Thing is that for the little bits of all of the older stories (extende fam, prof monroe, etc.) I don't feel like any of them are enough to qualify as even one chapter, so I don't know if I'll get anything posted."

Please please please update. I'm sure all of your readers are dying for even a single word. And THREE HUNDRED PAGES of a NEW fic! Please! It would be amazing! And I'm especially in love with Again and Again, and Professor Monroe (that fic is so so so lovely, especially the part where Max asks Harry to let him take care of him because that part doesn't happen in many fics and when it does, it feels hollow but my! in Prof Monroe, it was written so beautifully!)
Also it would be amazing to see Harry kicking everyone's butt in the Defence Club, maybe Harry taking all of them down! Please come back. Pretty please with cherry on top!
ninjaaa0006 chapter 27 . 4/2
I hope this story will eventually cover the 300 years (atleast briefly) before fighting the apocalypse.
5,488 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »