Reviews for Again and Again
Mamy 83 chapter 44 . 2h
Pourquoi les meilleures histoires ne sont jamais terminées, c'est assez frustrant de se dire qu'on ne connaîtra probablement jamais la fin. Dommage
Rj
RenABFF chapter 22 . 4/27
Amazingly written, I usually stay away from stories with Harry x Voldemort but found myself actually rooting for them in this story. I like how there is almost no actual bashing and most characters against Harry have valid reasons.
Ariesp19 chapter 44 . 4/22
Love this story cant wait for inspiration to hit you again
Rous Maria Hernandez Vazquez chapter 44 . 4/19
Cuando actualizas tu historia me encanta
Solavah chapter 44 . 4/19
Wow :-))! those last few newer chapters were wonderful, revelations like this are my most beloved tropes in stories and I look forward to the next batch of chapters you will post - no matter how long it will take. I have your stories bookmarked as one of my absolute top ones among my harry potter favorites, and I was thrilled when I started a reread and realized this story is not abandoned but just updated very very very slowly. Thank you for every chapter you give us :-))
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 44 . 4/15
Man...everybody is just beyond reckless with ensuring privacy today. The lack if security spells is appalling. But seriously, Harry hasn't done shit to warrant an assassination. I suppose someone in opposition of him politically and just trying to nullify future competition or is stupidly jealous is possible... so...a ministry worker like Umbridge or a homicidal student. But that's still a stretch in my mind. Hope you'll find the time or effort to post more/complete this some day!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 43 . 4/15
Ok but like...who would want to try to murder Harry at this point in time? And for why?! Also...Marvolo was interestingly chatty with Dumbles here. What's even more interesting is Dumbles acting like he can accept and even be pleased about being wrong about Voldy, I assume because it proves his belief on love right.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 42 . 4/15
What the hell just happened and why? :/
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 41 . 4/15
Damn Harry became a chatty Cathy. Weird. He REALLY didn't have to say all of that unprompted to either Remus or Dumbledore but especially Dumbledore. He don't owe the man shit. This Dumbledore still had the intention and set into works the control and manipulation he wanted to have over Harry's life, it just failed. This Dumbledore still manipulates and guilts ppl in order to have his way, including Harry...but it just fails on him this time. This Dumbledore is still so overly self righteous that he believes his way is the only way and those who disagree are, at best, in danger of becoming evil. This Dumbledore is still so stubborn he'll willfully endanger or allow others to die for his belief but get mad if those involuntary sacrifices want to defend themselves. This Dumbledore is still, in essence, all the Dumbledores he's known because he became who he is and maintained his methods of doing things for decades b4 Harry was even born, loop or not, so the ONLY thing that has changed for Dumbledore are those things that Harry has directly affected aka his handling of their relationship. But I guess I just don't trust Dumbles.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 40 . 4/15
Is...did Remus forget or just not get the memo about Harry's seer abilities giving him experiences with different lives that had him much more interactive with Dumbledore? Cuz he was there when Sirius 1st explained it to the group...
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 36 . 4/14
Loose lips sink ships Harry.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 34 . 4/14
So does Harry just...disregard his REAL 1st life of almost 400 years cuz he doesn't remember it?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 33 . 4/14
I feel like...all this talk of a safe place for wizards is causing them to forget about all the other magical beings. Like...they are just as in danger and as part of magical culture as wizards are. I'd have hope that this scheme of theirs would lowkey be an attempt to better the other rights of magicals and promote unity as well. Y'know...get rid of the muggle influence that's caused them such prejudice to other magical beings when they should actually be more beloved for being so magical? Just my thoughts.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 31 . 4/13
This fluff be fluffy! Brought tears to my eyes. I think I actually cried the last time I read this chapter years ago. So sweet and junk~
6,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »