Reviews for Again and Again
ArgentNoelle chapter 25 . 4h ago
This is brilliant. I love this - first of all I love groundhog day stories, but they way you pulled it off was amazing. Harry is believably in character & what is different about him is explained in a way that makes sense, with actual reasons that he would side with Voldemort. (I find Harry/Voldemort pretty improbable for a lot of reasons, which is why it's so great to have a story that pulls it off while being believably IC & also having an ongoing plot besides the romance). The style of the story is really well done too, and the character development and descriptions of politics and history are really interesting. Also - you didn't bash Dumbledore. I can't say how happy this makes me. Most stories either cast him as "good" and are unquestionably on his side, or they treat him like the worst kind of villain; a lot of times making him OOC or changing his motivations. This Dumbledore I actually felt like I recognized, and I could understand his point of view and where he was coming from (that's also a great & wonderful thing about this story - it goes into everyone's pov with equal authorial respect). I can't believe I didn't notice the story wasn't complete, and now I feel sad. I hope you are still working on it!
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS I BEG OF YOU THIS IS REMARKABLE I DEDICATED TODAY TO IT I EVEN BEGAN READING THE PRINCE. AS A 14 YEAR OLD oh excuse the caps I am just awed I am constantly struggling to find fanfictions that are dark with HPLV but are believable not just Harry deciding he likes the colour of the killing curse because it matches his eyes or some crap like that but you bloody blew me away. Even if you don't thank you for what you have so far
Sincerely
A fan in Jamaica
Ps I liked Rebirth as well
SupernaturalRomanceIStheBest99 chapter 17 . 7/9
I really like this story, your an amazing fanfiction writer!
xxfreefallangelxx chapter 25 . 7/2
I know that since its been over a year since you updated that you probably won't do so any time soon, but I just want to tell you that this story is so freaking awesome and well written. Its really hard to find good harry potter stories and even harder to find ones that are hp/lv slash. I really hope you find the time to update soon, I really enjoyed this story.
dhh chapter 21 . 7/1
I know your TREND by now...Having read two of your stories in total..YOU can NEVER actually FINISH a story no-matter how good it is..That is just fact..

And you like that knowitallwhore too much.
dhh chapter 13 . 7/1
This has to be the most POINTLESS and WASTE of space chapter ever! I really didn't care about the whole 'holding hands' and getting all touchy feely crap about those two..What a waste!
dhh chapter 11 . 7/1
Ahahahaa! Draco is so cute..Love him to bits.
butterdean chapter 25 . 7/1
goddamn... i plowed through this in a day and it is nothing short of brilliant. i fucking love how intelligent you've written this. the wizarding politics, just overall... i love it. easily one of the best fics ive read in a long time, if not ever. honest. its been a long time since continuation, and you may have lost your mojo for this story, as time often takes, but... what i wouldn't give for you to continue.
Claire Bellatrix Slytherin chapter 25 . 6/28
love it ! please continue !
and good luck if you are! ... It's your choice wether or not you want to ...
Moi chapter 8 . 6/27
lol, I simply love and adore this story
K iri chapter 25 . 6/26
Wow! I love your writing. Hopefully you'll update this sometime.
Lord Mushie chapter 25 . 6/23
Well, I can honestly say that I'm really sad this hasn't been continued and doesn't look like it will EVER be continued. The plot-line, the characters, everything is rather brilliant and very well executed. It's a shame that your writing talent isn't being furthered but alas, nothing I can do. Apart from that, I really truly enjoyed this fic of yours even if it did end abruptly.
I'm. Fluent. In. Sarcasm chapter 2 . 6/19
I feel bad for the little rat.
kcook chapter 25 . 6/18
Love this story. I hope you choose to finish it some day.
VeroSev chapter 25 . 6/18
I hope you can finish this story!
3,397 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »