Reviews for Again and Again
blacksilver09 chapter 25 . 7/27
I read this again and again... Hehehe...
Please post an update? I've been following this for a long time hoping.
Come back?
sam chapter 25 . 7/21
Need more please?!
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 7/14
love this! that contract was a great idea. i never thought of it before...
Dazzle chapter 25 . 7/14
This was super neat, cheers!
VongolaDecima027 chapter 25 . 7/12
*slow clapping* I love everything about this fic; everything. The whole concept is simply brillant and to be honest, its the best thing I've read in a long time. Your Harry is just wonderful and I like him a lot more than I like canon!Harry. His fights with Dumbledore are realistic and...I just can't say enough!

Can't wait for the next update, which will be probably be a while from now
are you still there?
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 25 . 7/11
I loved it please update more
laura.biggs.982 chapter 25 . 7/4
Nice read interesting characters and plot. Will we be expecting more on this story as would be a shame if it were discontinued?
Jeb59 chapter 23 . 6/28
I really like this story. Is it going to continue?
b.mars312010 chapter 25 . 6/26
I am actually really sad that this story hasn't continued on. It is a really great stpry that I hope gets either finished or at least further on. Pretty please. :-)
MistressOfDeathSarena chapter 25 . 6/24
God I love your writing! All of it! Congrats on the business and raising beautiful children but I feel like an addict without a fix. I've read most of your lv/ hp and so desire there to be more. You have such well rounded characters and a clever way to bring old magic and politics into things. I've not seen any plot bunnies and even when you change Canon for au, you make it relevant to the story and that much better.
RaddestBaddestBirdInTown chapter 1 . 6/20
I've been reading some of this fic- I actually forget what chapter I left off on- but a point of critism I'd like to ask: okay so Harry is like, super bi in this fic (I think I got to the point where Voldy comes back and scares the shit out of his followers lol), but like no offense but your way of phrasing his sexuality is very distressing. Distressing isn't really the word, but it's the closest I can think of at the moment.
Like the whole 'i like chicks but cant jack off to that' please understand that trans people exist. Plenty of non-dysphoric trans people as well, or 'non passing' trans people. So like, idk just in general the whole 'equating sexual attraction based on parts' thing (in general at least, there are some arguments about bits and pieces of this but I digress) is pretty cissexist (nonbinary people also exist!).
So like, saying a cis dude is gay bc he takes dick is kind of rude because trans males are still males, and trans girls are still girls, not matter their genitalia. And also, intersex people very much exist, and making the equation that penismale kind of erases plenty of cis intersex men, and pointing that out is really just an extension of the point above, eh?
I know this fic is old so it might be redundant to write this (and it's not as if you're the only person even to do this, in fact it's probably more prevailent than otherwise) but still I'm pretty incapable of helping myself with this kind of crusading as of late, in general honestly.
End point: Also the thing about asexuality- how Harry was like 'thought I was ace for a bit but then I found out I'm gay' (though there's the point of romantic attraction and sexual attraction being different as well but anyway) but, just a personal peeve probably, but the whole shoehorning thing of people being ace but then Growing Out Of It, or it being a stage of denial, or other uses as that kind of plot device, is kind of pretty rude. I mean, it very much does happen, but honestly it's almost the only kind of representation asexuality gets (kind of like the 'all gay men are effeminate' stereotype) so it can be a bit harmful nonetheless.
Jane chapter 25 . 6/16
Mujer sigue escribiendo
Yo se q la vida aveces es muy ocupada pero no puedes dejar esto así
Me encanta tu historia la amo
Rookiereads chapter 23 . 6/14
THIS IS COMPLETELY BOGUS- My frog art has been RUINED (RUINED, I tell you) by the fact that FFic dot net apparently cannot accept the fact that the "at" symbol that looks like an unnecessarily curly 'a' is a real thing. I MUST SEEK REVENGE. Also, now that I'm looking over my rant above, I feel kind of guilty that it doesn't have a whole lot to do with your writing or your story, so I'm going to just say here that your story is brilliant and I love it, before posting this comment, since I've alresdy written it, soooooo...
Rookiereads chapter 22 . 6/14
Ok, that was weird, my iPad must have glitched, but I was adding a postscript to my last comment that basically was just a fun fact about the whole "frog in boiling water" metaphor. Basically, the fact that is often left out of the retelling of this expiriment is that the man who carried it out (Freidrich Goltz) cut out the frog's brain before he put it in the pot, which kind of put it at a disadvantage. Usually, frogs in control of their mental functions will jump out of the pot. Just a random fact I came across and wanted to share, that is not in any way intended to offend or detract from your story.

...Actually, I might like that comparison better; the wizarding world is a handicapped, lobotomized frog, and LV & Harry are doing their best to act as a functioning brain for them so they aren't boiled to death. Thanks for writing!

(\-/)
(._.)

(That's supposed to be a frog - I'm not much of an artist)
3,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »