Reviews for Again and Again
AT LEAST UPDATE YOUR PROFILE
OR LET US KNOW YOU ARENT DEAD
PLEASE
candy4beth chapter 20 . 3/28
the slash fic etiquette as you put is not really valid its just most assume the first name is the one put on top in the relationships some choose to do so others just ignore it
Altair4 chapter 1 . 3/22
Just started to re-read Again & Again for probably the 20th time. I've read all of your works and I really enjoy your writing style, and say thank you for the large chapters! I love that you made a new and interesting way to travel back in time. And that Harry seems happy finally, the way that you've molded the characters is subtle and well done.
Paty S chapter 8 . 3/22
Draco is super funny and cute in this fic, he trying to make Harry reveal and talk to him. And harry keeps being bored and doing unexpected things.
Paty S chapter 6 . 3/22
Omg this is amazing, and poor harry he must be super tired of doing everything again and again. He and Voldemort conversation was hilarious and dangerous at the same time lol you never know with voldy
Good work
Homosexual-deviant chapter 25 . 3/19
tfw when you go to click next and thATS THE END OF THE STORY
SiriuslyPink chapter 20 . 3/11
I've never heard of the top bottom thing either. When reading hp/lv I always just assume that lv will be the more dominate one because he's more controlling than Harry. And if he's not controlling and dominate in the story, he's OOC to me. I read a fic where Tom Riddle was shy and Harry was the confident top even though he had hardly kissed anyone (granted, the TMR in that story hadn't either but since he's handsome and charismatic one can only assume that he was in no way shy when it came to sex). Had to stop reading that fic. But anyway, never heard of that, and that person is probably just complaining to complain about the fact that the top bottom situation didn't go as they'd wished.
SiriuslyPink chapter 19 . 3/11
Why would Al need to be youngest for this?
Tlyna52 chapter 25 . 3/9
It is sad that you appear to have abandoned this story after all the very great effort you put into it. It was very good and it would have been wonderful to see the complete work.
Hey, I know I'm three years too late, but I just wanted to say that I love this story and I think you're a great writer. 3
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4
Truly amazing story.
Yenaya chapter 21 . 3/4
Do I absolutely have to read this to understand the story? I'll probably go back and read this later, but right now I don't feel like reading any type of history.
Lyra Grey chapter 21 . 2/28
I've found this fic about a day ago and have been reading it almost non-stop. Well, I just wanted to say, it's a great story so far. I love your characterizations of Harry and Voldemort. And as much as I don't like politics in life, I'm very impressed with how you describe politics in this story.
I haven't reviewed until now, because I was so consumed by the story that I just forgot. :)
Anyway, you've made this interlude, so here is a review. :)
Oh, and it really warms my heart that in Harry's first life Russain magical people managed to keep their culture. Because I'm actually Russian. :) I am kind of used to the fact that people generally seem to overlook and underestimate Russia and the people that live there... Or maybe it just seems that way to me when I am in the US. But seriously, most people that I've met there don't know anything about foreign countries outside of silly stereotypes. The fact that you wrote about what happens to the WHOLE world (and mentioned Baykal in all of it) - it means a lot. I don't know if I made any sense in all this rambling, but still. Thank you for being such a great writer. :)
Hush Hush16 chapter 6 . 2/24
Good story u should finish it
iiAliceii chapter 25 . 2/22
Amazing story! Original, very well written etc. etc. the chemistry between all the characters is spectacular and the entire plot - brilliant.
I'm familiar with Machiavelli's work and quite agree with your choice of quotes - they are very fitting.
You do have several spelling/grammar mistakes and mix-ups (e.g. writing Whigs when you obviously meant Tories), but none of them are serious - perhaps you could get a beta? Or some kind of editor…
Anyways, it's an awesome story, I really hope you update (as you haven't in over 2 years). :) It's getting so good, you can't stop now!
3,496 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »