Reviews for Again and Again
fancyspinner chapter 38 . 19h
I know it’s been a year but I hope you’re still working on this. It’s amazing.
fancyspinner chapter 6 . 8/15
Totally kick ass chapter. I’ve been reading some of the reviews and I discovered this story is not finished. I hope you get back to writing it. I’ve got a ways to go and I’m really enjoying it.
fancyspinner chapter 1 . 8/15
I’m not quite sure how I missed this thick considering how long I’ve been reading fanfiction it’s really great. :-) I can’t wait to see where it goes.
This is really good! You should update :)
averagefish chapter 38 . 8/8
Not sure of the date in your time zone. Best wishes nonetheless.
I admire your creativity and your ability to world-build, dialogue and plot-progress relatively smoothly. Your writing still enthralls me despite having read it again and again (cringe-worthy pun, I admit). I hope you're too busy living an exciting life to post updates. I wish your self and your family happiness and good health, and even if it's just for you, that you are still writing.
Kindest regards.
Emperor's Sister chapter 38 . 8/4
Hola

I was recently told about your gem of a fic and I've enjoyed devouring every bit of it ever since. I love how you've brilliantly portrayed each of the characters, and while I've never been too into Tomarry, I find I really like it here! I think Harry and Hermione's last conversation was adorably amusing, poor lil dear found out she ended up with Ron (tee hee), hmm maybe this time around she may find herself preferring a more mature and learned man like Snape? Anyhoo I am super eager to find out what happen next so please write more soon!
Assuncao chapter 3 . 7/30
I'm loving your fanfic s2
Thank you so much for updating! I just finished rereading this again for the third time it’s such a great fic. It would be great if you would continue posting on here! :D
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 38 . 7/22
I love this story so much! I’m so glad you’ve updated it. I hope you manage to get more written, but I do love all your stories so whatever you update is fine with me! Thanks for the updates and good luck with writing!
I just wanted to point out a small error.
They have just created the volcano and are talking about Harry's age, being over 600 years. But, Death said he'd lived another 300 years the 1st unremembered life. So that puts him at over 900.
It's a little thing, but it bothered me. I truly enjooy this story, btw.
RandomlyLucky chapter 38 . 7/9
this story is just brilliant! can't wait for more!
Sorcerer's Scone chapter 38 . 7/3
Really love the new chapters. I enjoyed Machiavellian Harry very much (this is one of my long-standing favorite fanfics) but I’m really enjoying his soft side as well.
Schlepian chapter 38 . 6/26
Really enjoyed this fic

Great plot and writing.

Poor Draco, fell in love with the unobtainable.
Zarroc789 chapter 38 . 6/24
Am very happy to have found this and I cannot wait until the next chapter please update and the ending of the chapter where he's talking about she married Ron and everything that was hilarious
NothingTooNormal chapter 38 . 6/23
This is my third time reading this book and each time I find more and more reasons to love it. I am so overjoyed that you have returned to fanfiction to finish this because I love all of your fics so much but this is undoubtably my favorite! Thank you for sharing it!
5,509 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »