Reviews for Again and Again
Love your story, haven't reviewed every chapter tho. Your idea about how Harry survived the killing curse, I love. Haven't heard that before and the war with muggles, I can't wait til the story's finished to see how you end it.
No One chapter 10 . 5/27
I don't understand why people love to write fanfiction and then leave the story hanging for years *sigh* Man it's getting old and just plain cruel.
misteryman526 chapter 25 . 5/25
What they need is a method of attacking the Muggle society without alerting them to the existence of the Magical population. It would have to be a world-encompassing weapon that would have no affect on the Wizards. How about magically altered bacteria that eat petroleum, or a ritual that banishes crude oil or transfigures it into water? Not only would transportation be wiped out, but even energy production would be devastated (even hydro-electric, coal, and atomic power plants need lubricants for the equipment!). Sure the Muggles would still have their guns, but I'm sure they'd be so concerned with hoarding food and trying to secure their homes that it would be impossible to hunt down the source of their problems.
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 25 . 5/25
NOOOOOOOOOO I REACHED
THE
CHAP
UGGHGHGH
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 20 . 5/25
oh shayooooooot moldy ol voldy lays claim!
timmy1022 chapter 17 . 5/24
That flipping canon epilogue. Honestly. Albus Severus... and HP/GW. And HG/RW. I actually reread the 5th, 6th and 7th books just recently after reading several million words of fanfiction. They make me angry. The movies too, though they aren't as infuriating because you can let yourself be distracted by the action scenes.
timmy1022 chapter 14 . 5/24
I really love reading this, brilliant stuff. I almost dismissed this story and your other works completely, just because of the HP/LV slash. Because any story with that pairing is usually god awful.

But yeah, this is good writing. I'll be reading your other stuff next!
chelle20 chapter 25 . 5/21
Update!
kuki chapter 25 . 5/14
Wicked, they are going to build bloody island. Its really a good idea but honestly isnt that difficult? why dont just buy an island, surely there are a lot of it and they also have money of course
leylinjan chapter 1 . 5/13
Every time I read this bold, fat "I may never finish this story" it makes me want to cry.
There are so few TRULY good stories and this one is really among the best. I have most likely at least partially read every Harry Potter story above 10,000 words here on fanfictiondotnet. (I'm not kidding - I swear!) And out off all of these I only truly LOVE: your stories Again and Again & Rebirth, murkybluematter's Pureblood Pretense sequels, Mistress Nika's Curse of Fate, vvc's Desperate Measures, Teufel1987's Rise of the Wizards, and Araceil's Firefly. Most of the time, my favourite of the favourites changes according to mood, but I'm fairly convinced that if Rebirth, Again and Again, and Curse of Fate were finished, they would be the top three of all times. :)

I'm aware that you'll likely never continue, but I thought I'd continue to express my appreciation nonetheless. So, from now on (- don't remember whether I was this sedulous in the past -) I'll review once every time I re-read this ;)

What I really like in this story is how self-confident Harry is. He tries to not care about others' opinions and to remain aloof-y, but still can't seem to actually keep from interferring. The way you incorporated his 'hero-complex', with his essays, and his dealings with the slytherins and Voldemort is just awesome. One of my favourite scenes that gets me every time is that first Halloween when the Slytherins come back to their dorm room & try to be especially nice, but he didn't even realize what day it was. The way this situation then evolved into performing the Samhain ritual was one of my favourite scenes. Can't really explain why exactly - you just have this way of writing where the actual words don't matter as much as the underlying meaning. You capture the 'mood' of a situation really well, and that's what I love so much.

Enough rambling - I'll now happily go on to reading this story for the sixth? seventh? eight? - whatever - time.

Cheers!

- leylinjan
Mukuro234 chapter 25 . 5/11
XD this is the most awesome fic with LV/HP ever
Sarah132cs chapter 2 . 5/3
I wonder what happened to Hermione ? because of the Troll . Did she die? was she hurt? What happened!?
karekid2004 chapter 25 . 4/30
this story is great please try to update it again
Q3APo chapter 25 . 4/29
just like the title, i keep read this fic again and again. maybe this is the fourth time I read it. the development of the story is very good. I could understand why harry could be such a bitter man. and how voldemort could find redemption.
I understand that you are busy in your real life. I hope you will some time and continue the story. its a shame to list such a great story.
tigertrin07 chapter 25 . 4/28