Reviews for Again and Again
Been waiting for updates and I am excited for new update. Love your stories bro.
His pen name for his homoerotica could be something like Harrison Evans, James Evans, or even Evan Jameson.
Surely 2 powerful wizards with over 50 years experience at least could solve the mystery of mpreg... With powerful magic (2x), potions, and spells there's no way they can't start baby making eventually.
Ada1229 chapter 19 . 10/3
pssth, Harry was born in 1980, not 1981, you said he woke up in the arms of his sweaty and exausted mother July 31st 1981, he was a year and some months old before Tom attacked on Holloween of 81
Ada1229 chapter 1 . 10/3
ah yes well, you see Draco, there's a small problematic loophole that 11 year olds (well mabye except Harry) wouldn't consider. The contract ONLY applies to those that have signed it. It would NOT apply to say...Rita Skeeter using her beetle to sneak into the dorms on a tip from Harry heh heh
morganemilligan chapter 38 . 9/24
Please keep writing this story. My sister and I both read it back in June and we have been waiting, hoping you would write more. This is by far the best fanfic ever!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 38 . 9/24
Reread this again...
Wonderful way to spend the weekend.
Gracie15Trowa chapter 15 . 9/22
I'm Actually Surprize Dumbledore Wasn't There To Being With. It Would Of Been Something To Stick His Nose Into.
ChicFreakSistaFierce chapter 38 . 9/20
I got to the end and now I'm sad. No more binging on this fic what will I do with my life.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 38 . 9/19
huh, interesting
DemeRain chapter 38 . 9/12
I just finished re-reading this story. Few new chapters for me this time round. Thanks again for sharing this wonderful story.
Aline chapter 38 . 9/11
UPDATE PLS 3!
christine.kagak chapter 38 . 9/10
Really craving for more of this! I always come back to this to read again, at least once a month. All of your Tom/Harry ones are among my top favorites. Your plots are just so well thought out and written, I can only wish to aspire to write anything like you. I never post anything because something else always inspire me into something different, so nothing ever gets close to post worthy.
esde chapter 1 . 9/10
And why pray tell a never read this wonderful story before?
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 38 . 9/5
This is bloody genius. Hope you update this soon. But seriously if Harry is going around telling people about his secret without the contract then how is he going to ensure their loyalty. If he just starts to trust the people that could easily side with Albus D. then that is just naïve.
But then again I still loved the overall effects different situations had on Harry's mind and emotions. Though I feel sorry for Draco. He just didn't have a chance with Harry. Thank you for the story.
5,405 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »