Reviews for Again and Again
yespadfoot chapter 44 . 5/28
Just reread this entire fic because I remembered how amazing it was (though I didn’t remember it was unfinished and was pleasantly surprised to find more chapters of plot I hadn’t read yet!) and I am still in awe. The way you’ve written the transition of Marvolo and Harry’s relationship, Harry’s decision to let people in and make this life count, his relationships formed because of it, the Malfoy’s and Snape, Harry’s chat with Remus (!), his relationship with Sirius and getting him to care about politics, him spending time with Neville to get him a new wand... You have such talent for spinning a tale and your writing style is nice and to the point without unnecessary details. The volcano island idea is ingenious. This story is so good partly because there are so many awesome ideas in here that aren’t cliches. There are barely any overused plot points in this and so it’s all so refreshing. You’ve got a LOVELY imagination and I’m so excited to read the end of this whenever you can spend some time on it and get it out for us. Thank you for such an amazing story.
mia chapter 35 . 5/28
Please consider updating this. Thanks!
Nuvola De Demone chapter 19 . 5/24
Aww...now I need to read a Drarry fic to soothe my poor heart. I know it's HPLV but still, Draco grows on you.
iivyee chapter 21 . 5/19
aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ohmygod YES.
E chapter 11 . 5/12
I feel so sorry for Draco...
E chapter 3 . 5/12
I’m on chapter 3 and I have to say, I’m really liking this fic. The only thing that will get my spirits down now is when I realize that I’ve caught up
Yalishan chapter 1 . 5/10
this is my favorite fic on this site and i come back to it every year for a reread :)
snoep chapter 44 . 5/8
Hi there! I think I'm addicted to this story. It's written very well and I can't wait until the next chapter is online.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 3 . 5/5
If Harry is living in London, he's living like a King. Lol
To have a KITCHEN! Wow... just wow...

I pay 650£ for one BEDROOM, in a rundown flat I share with 5 others, and THAT'S in Roehampton!

Harry is so rich... lol

I LOVE this story btw. It's one of my absolute favorite!
cocogilberry chapter 44 . 5/4
hiya I really enjoyed reading this. do you have any idea when you will be releasing new chapters?
Kalynnblack chapter 44 . 5/1
i hope you update soon.
The Last One chapter 35 . 4/28
i think it would be cute if harry asked which of his 'homoerotica' fics mars liked best and he replied 'let me show you' and then a aginst the wall scean, and people having witnessed.
FireInLife chapter 42 . 4/28
And once again I have re-read this story. It has been as fabulous as always. One day I really hope to see more, but until then I'll settle with simply re-reading it once in a while. Which I'm sure I will do many more times.

Thanks again for writing this story. It has been a pleasure.
EndlessHax chapter 13 . 4/26
‘Neither can live while the other survives’

Quite an original interpretation of this. I’ve seen it before but it just doesn’t seem very popular to dabble in the prophecy’s actual meaning. Words are vague in their very existence. Pretty sure this was the fix that originally put these kind of ideas to the front of my mind, this is probably the second(?) time I’ve read this. Of course, I don’t remember if I ever finished it.
m.elmi6060 chapter 20 . 4/25