Reviews for Again and Again
AizawaCanTapDance chapter 15 . 10/12/2022
Really good writing tbh, this is also a bookmark for my progress while rereading it. Very well done
Belle's Noir chapter 44 . 10/1/2022
Ooof!
That was wonderful!

But it's kind of a kick in the nuts! This has been on my faves list for like a decade and I decided to reread it, to find a handful of new chapters and it hasn't been updated in four years!

I'm deeply invested again! I need more
Corwyn chapter 44 . 9/21/2022
I am enjoying this story a great deal - which surprises me greatly, because I truly despise, in general, HP/TR stories as a genre. I find that this story, in particular, I cannot put down, and I thank you for expanding my horizons in this way. I look forward to it continuing, when you can do so, and I thank you for sharing it with us.
novelo chapter 1 . 9/6/2022
I hope you update this story soon. Take care
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2022
Just woke up. After years I ve had a dream u updated the story. Sadly it was not a prophetic dream inwill keep my hope. Still lov ya.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/23/2022
Hi there, I really enjoy your story. I’m just curious if it’s discontinued right now? Just seeing that the last update was from the batch update back in 2018. Hope you’re well and thank you for your creation thus far. )
IronHair chapter 44 . 8/1/2022
Thank you very much, for your story. I've read this for a second/third time and it's thoroughly enjoyable. I hope you are fine, hasn't affected you & your family, and you'll eventually find time to write more. Either way, good luck :)
IronHair chapter 1 . 7/28/2022
Rereading
Guest chapter 44 . 7/27/2022
I know it's rude to post anonymously, but I'm away from home and can't remember my password. I hope you're doing well and that we might possibly see more of this fascinating tale soon because holy shit this is SO INTERESTING.
TheLiterarySuccessor chapter 44 . 7/1/2022
I really love this book. Do you think that you'll ever consider updating again?
TheLiterarySuccessor chapter 27 . 7/1/2022
I love the fact that Marvalo told Harry everything.
TheLiterarySuccessor chapter 12 . 6/30/2022
I'm getting King Maker vibes and I'm loving it!
heidlebergchick chapter 44 . 6/13/2022
I'm actually really enjoying the three coming together like this and sharing information. I really appreciate his apology to the headmaster because the way you've explained him hanging on to anamosity relating to past lives is brilliant. I'm very intrigued about the plot with the tentacula and I can't wait to see what you have planned for New Avalon. Another amazing piece of work. I love a lot of your stoies, descent into darkness, etc but my favourite is actually rebirth. well done on all sides, and no matter how long it takes I'm looking forward to seeing how you chose to end this one.
Zaerienn chapter 1 . 5/21/2022
It's such a great story, thanks for sharing it! Even not competed, I'm still happy to reador reread, as I just did
4-Rooibos-4 chapter 44 . 5/16/2022
I really really enjoyed this story. It's been quite a while since you've updated (and hopefully there *will* be an update someday) but my mind is perfectly content to imagine that they achieve it all in the end. Maybe some people die, and they won't always get their way, but I think Harry and Marvolo could stop the end of the world.

To be honest, this story is touching because of their love story. I've learned things from this and it's reminded me of the love I have for my own partner. Whatever you're doing (or whatever's happened to you), I hope you're currently doing well!

Thank you.