Reviews for Again and Again
107602 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Thank you for this story so far. My favorite part of this chapter was Draco point of view, I loved his reaction to Harry being a paseltongue.
Wheatly chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
AWWWW, dont hurt dobby to much. or at least dont write about it, i love the little guy! hes soo adorable! i want a pet dobby. that would be fucking awsome!

anyway, THIS has a very good plot, and very original from what ive seen so far. i look forward to reading more and giving out reviews with possible cookies. :)
Rainbow2007 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
love it
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
update sooooooooooooon!
TheSecretUchiha chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Awesome story!

I love how you haven't tried to make Harry act his physical age, as occurs in most fics like this. (using the term 'like this' rather loosely...)

I do hope that you will, one day, continue this. Maybe a while after you've finished Prof. Monroe and you're inspired by this sort of story again? No pressure either way, I'm just glad you're posting what you've done of it! :D

Loved seeing the staff meeting from Snape's view. His outlook on everything always makes my day much brighter! (And I've had an awful day so it was much appreciated!)

Can't wait to read more! (Oh, look, chapter two is out! ;P)
lilylunaweasleypotter chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Great story so far i really like how you write all the characters especially harry i cant wait to see how this story goes
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I like this. Just a chapter and I'm already hooked! There was one mistake though. You called Bill Weasley Billius, it's actually William. Bill is a nickname for William. You can check to make sure if you want. But I know for sure because I got confused during the wedding scene in Deathly Hallows when they said William Weasley instead of Bill Weasley. Besides that, everything looked good! Please update again soon!
adafrog chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
This is really interesting. I like it a lot, thanks.
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Oh dea. Update soon.
emmalleigh chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Awesome! I look forward to the next chapter!
wynnebat chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Great story! I'm very interested in reading more.
Emerald Sage chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I didn't want the page to end...it was amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Em D
KidaRiddle chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This seems like a great story. I will definately continue to reaad this.
6,298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 410 417 418 419 420