Reviews for Of Angels and Peacocks
Bqueen chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
There sure is a lot going on! Please update soon.
vorr de ville chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Just playing catch up on here and realised that I'd not left a review... Hmmm, seems ages since the last update. I'm guessing you're both concentrating all your efforts on your other fic. Multi-fic'ing is too much for me to contemplate.

Jill seems to be losing it in the heat and I have to say I love Kris' line about 'hemispherical peacocks.'

Hope you guys find time to come back and revisit this fic.
vorr de ville chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Just when I thought Bri couldn't get into any more do that to her! Whatever Charlie pays them... it's not enough!
Loving the humour sneaking in with this one.
With the way things have been going for the girls, there's no guarantee that they're any safer with three of them together...although Bri may be able to put Tiff straight on the natural home of the peacock :)
Keep it coming guys,
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Am enjoying the story. Looking forward to more chapters in the future.
Vorr de Ville chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Poor Bri...Things are still definitely not looking good on that side of the island.

And then some quality comedy :)

Poor Tiff and her jealousy of Kelly's socks!

Really wasn't Tiff's day was it! At least this time round they actually thought about her a little, rather than just writing her off and carrying on without a care in the world.

Great stuff guys... Keep it coming
Vorr de Ville chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
I don't think Bri's going to be up and running anytime sure sounds as though she's in a bad way.

Jill wins in the making fire survival task...Kelly should have 'twigged' sooner about the wet wood :)

Tiff's line about Peacocks was always a little on the random side...where the hell did she get that knowledge? It's not a normal sentence for anyone to come out with and always sounded odd within the programme :)

Peacock diatribe... that was the laugh out loud line for me in this one. Love that description of it... very apt.

Keep it coming guys...
Bqueen chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
At least they have support from each other now. Even if they are split into two groups. So, tell us, what is going on?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I love the lack of reactions to tiffanys speech at the end, one of the meanest moments of the series. Have to love kris being afraid of a peacock XD And i read somewhere that tiffs speech about peacocks not being indigenous is wrong, so kind of awkward after she tried to be all smart :P
Vorr de Ville chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Bri can't even get to the island in one piece! She's already off to a bad start. She does have a peculiar knack of annoying people.

Love Jill's reaction upon waking up, although I think security at Le Mans needs tightening up.

She's the angels very sniffer dog - no insult intended - she certainly knows her perfumes.

Tiffany's view on their wardrobe... priceless. Still laughing at 'Nope, she decided, still glad she didn't do the sock thing. She kept quiet.'

So many things I'm loving with this one at the moment. Keep it coming guys... You may be sorry though as you're both motivating me to get off my arse and get back to writing.
Vorr de Ville chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
As if one story each wasn't enough to keep the pair of you busy!

I'm certainly not going to complain about another fic to read...even if I do end up getting left behind again.

Poor Bri...guess I'll have to wait until the next chapter to find out what's going on there. She's certainly not in a good place at the moment.

Tiff's not really in a position to make comments about someone she doesn't know...crass is about right. (Poor Tiff.)

Angel Trap has never been one of the episodes that I've watched much...butI'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you pair are going to do with it.

Bring on Chapter 2
Bqueen chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
The suspense begins. Hope they find Sabrina soon.
Garmun chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Two of my favorite fanfic authors collaborating on a story, IS IT CHRISTMAS!

This is awesome, great chapter zero! But LAeyeball, don't forget about Paper Angels, I'm still holding my breath (I'm now a light shade of purple) on why Kris and Sabrina are looking at Kelly so strangly.
Carla-Leigh chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I really thought Angel Hunt was in need for an overhaul. I like that you've included Bri while still sticking to what happened in the story. From what i can tell, it has the potential to be a really good fic. can't wait to read what you do next :)
Lilikap chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Well done LAeyball! I found the differences and heck, they make this a lot better than it was! I feel more confident now! And I cheated on out first review... Well, happy to see this up.