Reviews for The Thoughts Of The Cold One
sheshe chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
I just wanted to remind you its been more than 6 months since you last updated..
Is this story complete or on hiatus ?
Well gues it is.
Minke chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Sorry postet it too quickly :D
Anyways I visited your deviantart page and looked at the maixtenchi deviations. So cuuute xD . Youve mentioned a third rival i wonder who it is.
I really hope you update soon. And I really hopetoo that more people read and review your story.
Please add more tenchixmai in the next chaps if possible .
I am really glad that i have found your story *-*
And sorry for my bad grammar :(
minke chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Hello Nenekanerva ! :)

I have been following this fanfic for a long time now ;D I really like it ! You have made a similar but at the same time totally diffrent mermaid melody "world" :D. The original characters are not ooc and your story is really well written. And the new characters mai and tenchi are so cute together xD I really ship those two. Hina x Mai would too be very intersting :'D.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
Love love love, nothing more to say. Nothing less.
Mikay-Sakura-Yumi chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
Waaaaaah! I loved this! Thank you for the shout out, I loved this! Pleeeeeeaaasssseee update soon! I'm begging! Naina has came, where's Ash?
NeneKanerva chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
Hey, am I the only one this chapter lags with? It keeps on showing as the chapter 11 whatever I do, is it just my computer?
Shimmer-White Mermaid chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
*Hides in corner* Nene you now officially scare me.
Shimmer-White Mermaid chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Oh my gosh I'm actually scared of miki nowbor rather sheshe possessed miki.
Shimmer-White Mermaid chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
I dont think I've ever rewiewd this and all the time i felt no one updated u were doing just hat i feel like sutch a bad friend i like your ideas ther so original (in the good way)
AquaMarina chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
Please ud! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Nice :) Pls ud!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
She's drunk xDD AND she kissed Tenchi ! ;OO
I liked the chap , keep it up !
Zero chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
LOVE-Love-Loved it ! *_*
I actually don't like One Direction ... But after reading this .. I started to like it ! ;O
Please update soon ! 3 ;)
Shimmer-White Mermaid chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Hey what mermaid princesesss has not appeared. I would like to suggest an idea pm me for more detailes.
Mikay-Sakura-Yumi chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
AWESOMELY AWESOME, LOVED IT, UPDATE SOON!
:DDDDD