Reviews for I Can't Make You Love Me
themswhitlock chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
:) awesome story loved it :)
leyton203 chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
awwww... that was so sweet and kinda heart-warming. not the stabby bit, but what was before and after it, lol. really nice :)
destinoscelgo chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Someone should slap Jeremy lol (I'm just kidding!)
I love this story it's a good read! I find amusement in Jeremy using Stefan the way he did, so manipulative, just like his sister ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
oh my god i love this! this is exactly the relationship I want them to have! mysterious but passionate! please continue writing and I will inform my elejah-fan friends to read this fanfic! thank you so much for putting this up and I hope there will be lots of chapters! x
destinoscelgo chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
This was a good chapter. I can't wait for an update!
ShiloCoulter chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
I really like it.
beverlie4055 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
love the chapter
JaneA0202 chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
I still think its too fast, there should be build up...and I didnt like that movie and song talk, I always find things like that in fanfics silly... or maybe Im just too old for it.
JaneA0202 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
When I said that he should leave for a five years, I really had no idea it will happen :D :D

But I think Elena is rushing into this too fast...he just came back and she told him how she feels first...
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
hmm, it's interesting, I like the plot...what I don't like is Elena's character...I know that this is just one (short) chapter, but she sounds very immature, at least for me,when I read it, I really had a feeling that she is more like his little sister, even when they kissed, I didnt sense any passion between them...I don't know how old she is in this story, but If she is under 20, maye Elijah should really leave and come back after five years, when she is more mature. Also some background info and more details would be good too.
DamonandElena4ever chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
awwwww so cute *_*

the first two chapters were very sad but awesome the third is amazing ...love the story
beverlie4055 chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
love the chapter
destinoscelgo chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
This is sweet ) Have you decided how long this is going to be?
MissHBabyy chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Love the story, so sweet and sad :)x
destinoscelgo chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This is a sweet chapter, even if it is a little sad,I hope you continue )