Reviews for Saint Seiya Omega: Enter the Dragon
Shi-P-Dream chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Looks like a cute fic, with a good future ahead, I'll be waiting for the update.

paomic93 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Nice fic )
bronze andromeda shun chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! Life's been throwing me into Hades' obstacle course, so I haven't had the chance to read this until now.

Anyways, I really liked it! The first half with the bar had me laughing so hard, I almost dropped the computer! And you really got the characters personalities on the dot, as usual. I loved all of it. Once again, thank you so much! And I really am sorry it took so long...
Chiisana Hana chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Own! Another super nice chapter! I'm waiting for the next one!
Chiisana Hana chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh, God! I have so much to say but unfortunately my English sucks, so I'll just say that this is an amazing fanfiction! Congratulations!
Thrudgelmir2333 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
I can't believe I've been forgetting to review this for so long. Sorry!

Anyway, I really liked this part, perhaps even more than part 1. I think my favorite part was the setting itself as it feels you've merged Rodario with modern culture. The students of Palaestra really act completely different from Sanctuary's old fashioned trainees and, for some reason, there's something I really liked about you mentioning families hanging around Rodario to the point that Ionia had the bar transformed. I think it's because I'm used to the idea of Sanctuary students being all orphans so showing that, this time, their families are all alive, well and keeping an eye on them really accentuated how much things changed.

Ichi was spot on. I always liked him even before his fight with Hyoga. I also always hated butt monkey humor and how Ichi and the others were just put aside, so seeing him as a fanfic protagonist has been a delight. The way he just kept complaining about things changing and him having to take class with a bunch of kiddos were all really spot on. The 13th labor of Hercules was fine, too. I didn't feel bothered by it and it was actually an interesting bit of Sanctuary culture.

Once more, I also loved Ryuho. I know I've said enough in the last chapter about his characterization, but you just write him so well, combining Shun, Shiryu and medical frailty with great elegance. Also, you mentioned your Shaina bashing in your note, but the comments about her not liking elements at all actually made kind of sense to me. I do wonder ever so slightly how Omega will explain the electricity of her Thunder Claw, though.

I'm really looking forward to the finale.

Thrudgelmir2333
Dark Mind of the American Teen chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Gary Styles and Ziall Horan I see what u did there -.- I'm glad u gave Omega some backstory because so far the writers suck.
Dark Mind of the American Teen chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Awesome! I love Ryuho, he's way better than Shiryu. I also love the character who wore pink metal boobs in his debut. really needs to add Omega :P
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
oh wow! update soon! i love your story, Ryuho is my favourite character!
wings19931110 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Awesome! It's a really fantastic beginning! My favorite character in Omega is Ryuho not only because of his nationality but also his tenderness and inner strength. Seriously, In your novel I just found the very Ryuho I would depict him as if I were a writer. I loved your Ryuho very much! He was sooo sweet and thoughtful, but also persevering and ambitious. At the same time, I felt sad about Shunrei. She has to surpport the whole family and could not turn to her hushand, though he deeply loved her.

I can't wait to see new chapters!
Thrudgelmir2333 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I really loved Ryuho's depiction here. He feels like a sweet kid who works really hard and cares a lot about his parents but not to the point of sounding like a kid. I'm already rooting for him! and poor Shunrei and Shiryu both feel like they're going through so much. As I read about Shunrei desperately trying to save Ryuho, I really wanted one of the other Bronze Saints to suddenly show up and saved them. Another thing I loved to read about was Shunrei and Shiryu's past of dealing with Ryuho's condition. Bits like being born under-weighted really painted a picture for me of just how frail Ryuho is.

With Shiryu, you once again pulled him off well, and I can understand why you would have trouble with him. Shiryu, as a fanfci character, can either be well done and become a great plus to the story, or he can instead turn into a writing headache. But I really enjoyed reading about his and Seiya's reactions to Mars' coming. I can picture them cringing at such an enemy after fighting Hades, Poseidon and Saga.

As for the whole Shiryu vs Seiya thing, I wasn't bothered by it. I was just commenting and even agreeing with you that Shiryu really felt a bit cocky against Seiya but humble afterwards. I think you can keep mentioning that because it was a turning point in Shiryu's characterization as well as the reason Ryuho felt curious towards Kouga's strength (elements aside, that is).

I'm really looking forward to seeing Ichi here. I always hated how he has constantly been the butt monkey of the series and it could be really interesting to see him interact with Ryuho. For a moment, as I read the story, I suddenly found myself expecting him to be the one to save Ryuho and Shunrei, but the two hikers were fine, too.

Anyway, I really, really enjoyed your Ryuho and I'm looking forward to read more about him. He already feels like the strong point of this story.

Thrudgelmir2333
bronze andromeda shun chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
THANK YOU! Thank you so much! I loved it! It makes me so happy that you would do this for me!

I swear, I thought my heart stopped when Ryuho almost fell. It was an extremely gut-wrenching moment for everyone, with Ryuho barely holding on, Shunrei trying to keep him up with everything she has, and Shiryu being forced to bear witness, but not able to do anything(poor guy). I hung on every word, and was extremely impressed by how it was handled, both by you and the characters.

Also, I do agree with you on your opinions of Omega. It is a good show with good characters, but nothing, and I mean NOTHING, will ever beat out the originals. Facts are facts. You already know that I am iffy on the elements idea from our PM's, and Yuna's outfit does bug me too. I'm not sure if it's because I remember what it's supposed to look like (SILVER, not BRONZE!) or if I just plain don't like that look.

Anyway, thanks again, and I don't care if it takes an eternity, I am jumping on the computer as soon as you post a new chapter!
NanoMecka chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I don't know, there's some things I can't wrap my head about Omega. Compared to the other spin offs it's low on the list in terms of believability. Cloth stones and elements assigned to cosmos are pretty far out there, but I do like the idea behind Palaestra.