Reviews for The 30 Excuses of Loki
Massive HTTYD Fan chapter 36 . 8/16/2019
Oh, lovely
Guest chapter 24 . 6/18/2019
Until this I was all like Yeah this is really funny! And it was! I was lauing A LOT... and then you Lord of the rings ad you are officially my favourite fanfictionwriter of the day. Congrats :)
The Otaku Lady Priya chapter 56 . 7/10/2018
Good, short, to the point and lovely combination of crossovers. Especially enjoyed the anime ones, lol.

Pst, please do mark it complete as you had said it is.
Uber Cool chapter 20 . 9/4/2017
I LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH BECAUSE BANNER IS LITERALLY JUST LIKE "bitch what the fuck"
Doclover chapter 15 . 8/31/2017
Thank you from r writing this I needed the cheer up I've read it before but it's really good
Guest chapter 24 . 5/5/2017
I feel like your slipping tons of quotes from all kinds of sources in here, but I can't pick out some of them!
Fizz the Great chapter 50 . 6/4/2016
I suggest Sherlock. please.
Phoenixtear101 chapter 46 . 6/1/2016
Mean Girls
Guest chapter 33 . 4/4/2016
Dry firing a bow is the worst thing for one can do to the equipment, string or bow, short of sitting on it. A professional archer is no more likely to dry fire his bow than a pianist is to jump on his keyboard. That said, this is a particularly amusing set of tales and I wish to hear more of them. (I restrained myself from the obvious Thor reference that could have been used here. Cookie?)
ena chapter 8 . 3/6/2016
and it's a on fuck ugly fic except for the 2nd chapter. that was actually funny and I really hated the "enjoyed your mother" part. what the fuck. have respect for your mother.
Captain Tony Prime chapter 55 . 2/18/2016
This chapter, I like it. ANOTHER!
Fizz the Great chapter 52 . 1/1/2016
you should invite some characters from DC.
batman
flash
etc.
Fizz the Great chapter 38 . 1/1/2016
you should bind your obsessions in it
loki gets a wand
doctor gets here and stares at loki,
skulduggery is like, are you a necromancer?
and light yagami is like, i shall write your name in the notebook
Fizz the Great chapter 27 . 1/1/2016
i think i left the stove on
sh*t i left the stove on
what if my house burns down
i can't make tea without a house
-tom hiddleston
Fizz the Great chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
i feel so bad for lokiiii. no i don't. smiles secretly*
1,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »