Reviews for Ranma Saotome and the Sorcerer's Stone
Natalie-E-G chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
How annoying. I come back to see if you have improved and stopped the plagiarism and you have made the story your own but then quit. Why? It was finally your own story, though I do still believe you should have given Thablackkuririn credits and said your story would be a divergence from his, starting much the same but slowly moving into a different story.

As too comments about about things not matching like Jusenkyo only being 11-1500 years old instead of 2000 and Merlin not attending Hogwarts, well you were a fusion and by nature that is an Alternate Universe. So Hogwarts started 12000 years ago by the Atlanteans or whatever.

I might add your writing style was improving considerably.
CAG7 chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Ninja Penguin Princess you made some mistakes here. You wrote that Merlin was at Hogwarts, but Merlin was back in 800's (maybe some time around 850 to 900). Hogwarts was not established until the mid 1000's (sometime around 1040 if I remember right). Merlin could not have been a student or teacher at Hogwarts. In another chapter you said that the springs were created by Le Fay, but the spring go back before her time by about 1,200 years (maybe even more by some of the creatures curse (Sabretooth tiger and terrordytal))
kellym01 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I hope you reconsider
If your short on ideas how about ranma vs crabbe and goil
Or the trio start snooping around the curses
James Axelrad chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
pretty good fic so far. hope there is going to be more at some point.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Well, Genma aint half bad if you ask me, that is if you compare him to the likes of Gendo, Hojo and Tohsaka Tokiomi.
Riniko22 chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Hoping you find your missing muse and return soon.
Natalie-E-G chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I am afraid must agree with Genhoss. So far you have made a few changes but at least as of where I am at in the story, this is basically speed telling (cutting dialogue and stripping scenes to the bare bones) of the story "Might & Magic: Tales of Ranma Saotome, Boy Wizard" by thablackkuririn ( s/2560148/1/Might_Magic_Tales_of_Ranma_Saotome_Boy_Wizard) written between Aug 31, 2005 and Sep 7, 2006. You have only had a few changes, like Nodoka being angry vice curious about Jusenkyou. I especially remember the scene where the house elf comments about the house being tricky and hiding the stairs.

Unlike Genhoss I am not so offended by slash, but then I am not a man. I will read on to see if it does become your story and not plagiarism.
Random chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
This chapter was great! I loved it, please update soon!
Maltrazz chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
A great story. I eagerly await the next chapter. I am quite glad that you split people up, instead of just sticking everyone in Gryffindor, like some HP stories do.

Maltrazz
Tigger-69 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I enjoyed this story especially when Ranma meet his mother, and what this ment to genma. But I am sure I have read this before just with slight differences. I enjoyed the original and with this one introducing most of the Ranma cast I do think this will be very different. I hope to see how Ranma influence will affect the normal running of the harry potter world and of course how Ranma and ryoga will get on together when the rest of the cast make a more prominent role.
Highly entertaining and a very good read, please keep writing.
vodkaCanidae chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
It's actually quite refreshing to see Ryoga and Ranma being good pals. Ryoga would never take a splash of cold water for Ranma in canon. Great chapter nonetheless!
vodkaCanidae chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Woot yeah! Another great chapter :) I'm glad to see the rest of the nerima crew in it. Loved it!
xArtehx chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
good chapter a little slow but important story building by the looks of it. looking forward to more
Raynze76 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Wow interesting so far, should be interesting with the interaction with the NWC people in hogwarts
Ranko Lover chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Um, Maybe you could have Ranma and Ryoga cover for one another. Ryoga saying things (When Ranma gets cursed and people wonder who Girl Ranma is) "OH, that's just Ranko" and have Ranko be 'Related' to Ranma and be a different house.

And instead of Akane taking care of Ryoga, Ranma could do it. Ryoga could have the same 'pet' name or even a different one.

Please update soon!