Reviews for Brighter than Sunshine
thingsthatmakeme chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
This is absolute perfection! Really - it's smart, creative, realistic, a bit fluffy, and exceptionally well written! Definitely one of my favorite Suits stories I've ever read!
katesari chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Been reading your stories and enjoying them! Bye
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
great story, loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Is there going to be any more to this story?!
Marvin is my Muse chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
I love this story. Having epilepsy myself, I was leery when I realized what The Dreaded Thing was, there are so many poorly done, inaccurate, and downright offensive Fics out there that deal with epilepsy. Your story was (pardon the pun) a ray of sunshine. I loved the relationships and the characters. Well done.

Kudos,

-Jess
purplehaz97 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
That was so good it tastes like more, thanks:)
Dragonflysoul chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Love this! Thank you!
Mickey chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I love it very sweet Harvey
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
This is so adoraableeeeeeeeee. I love it. (Poor Mike got tortured but still). More Harvey-Mike Bromance, please!
penguino3782 chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
This has been a crazy week, but this little bonus addition made my week. Heck, it made my month! I wanted you to continue this so bad, and you did. It was awesome! Harvey In his finest, with a good share of hurt Mike. I hope you have a nice trip!
stetsonblack chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Loved this and the first chapter as well! Adorable and well-written! Thanks for adding to this story with an awesome chapter! :D
ImAGiver chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Why are you so amazing at writing!? Not only writing, but you also have the innate sense to know when I am craving to read a good Suits story. I was forlornly browsing the section earlier today, only to check my inbox and see you had updated! This was my face- :D You rock, girlfriend. I loved the writing/plot in this one. It was well-thought out and seamlessly done! You have a fantastic talent for story-telling that I envy to its core. I'm hoping to write more this year and all your beautiful words and imagery really inspire me. Keep up the great work! I'll be awaiting more from you soon. ;)

Sarah