Reviews for Tempting Secrets
ExitPhillyLAS chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I love this story series! I really hope you continue it, there's still like 5 more at least, right?
NerdyTurtle chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Its been two years punk... In the words of oliver twist "Please sir may i have some more?" Dont make me get harry to tie you up!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
loved it thanks keep up the good work
Miri Daray chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Post the next one! Can't wait it's been forever lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Damn. You had better put up a part 6 or 6th follow up or whatever. I might have to hunt you down and kill you if you don't.
Juliette Potter-Black chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I love them, all of them are just perfect. I think this (with submission and the others) is one of my favorites drarry fics ever is perfect, the sex is HOT and it's always different. so I don't get bored or tried and the way draco submit to harry I feel like you enter my mind and wrote everythin I ever though of draco and *squeals* did I told you it is perfect?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
OMG WOW WOW WOW those are some
Great stories harry dominating Draco
Like it please please please continue
With this it's reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa
Llllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllyyyuyyyyyyy ggggggggggo
Ooooooooooooooooddddddddddd! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
DistantDreamer89 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Love your story! But how that can be the end! Please continue it!
Kurami-hime chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Are you going to write another follow up? I really want to know how things turn out, like if Harry's and Draco's friends finding out about them.
IloveSebastian16 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I read all you Submission stories and I loved all of them. I am extremely excited about this muti-chapter fic you mentioned and I look forward to reading it! Hope it gets done soon! Good luck and great job.
T3hWh1t3P4nth3r chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wrong gender, Ron... Very nice story. I love how they planned for Pansy and Blaise to see something.
Nika Ashton Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
More? Please, please, pleassse tell me there'll be more?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Loved it. I am hoping at some point Draco will get that piercing. I'd love seeing Harry play with it.
dominygringa chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
luved it
Bicky Monster chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Have enjoyed the series so far, I agree, the reactions of friends will be very interesting. looking forward to seeing what your mind comes up with next. Hehe.