Reviews for To Guard and Be Guarded
momoe chapter 18 . 9/14
Love your story, please update soon! I want to know who JW is in love with, my bet is Mary ;D Also, what will happen once Bingley blows up his cover? and will Elise ever get in touch with her evil landlord?
LOSTforHOUSE chapter 18 . 7/21
Oh I wish this story wasn't abandoned! :( Putting a story alert in case you write more, I hope!
Deadtom77 chapter 18 . 5/19
Please don't leave it there :-)
This is an awesome twist to the tale and I'd love to read more :-)
Cheers Dt
janashe chapter 18 . 1/26
oh my, I do hope thi story is not abandoned.. it has been such a long time since you updated - will you be able to update soon?
Julianabr chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
I'm reading! I'm reading!

I actually came across your oneshot and zipped over to your profile to see what else you had written, THEN I remembered this great story. I really do hope you give us some more here. You're pretty far in; it would be a shame to stop now.

More! More! :)
MidnightReadingAddict chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
YAY! I know that this celebration is kind of belated but YAY!
I love this story and each chapter is a treasure. I like the hints of Darcy/Elise fluff (the hair thing *squee*) and KNEW it was Elise that JW was interested in! I know its not confirmed, but I'd like to think that I know foreshadowing/Elise in denial when I see it. Just so you know: this is the only fanfiction that I really read anymore. I have about as much time to read as you do to write, so while I'd love it if there were miraculously a million more uploads in the next week, I know that it's highlly improbable and I wouldn't have time to read them anyway.
Zeynep chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
I love this story! Please continue writing :)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
Thank you for finally posting! I love this story, but the delays between chapters is torture! Please update soon
Drsuebee chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
Still interested
bookbabe68 chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
this is a really good chapter but quick note: baltimore is all the way across the country from l.a.
clarinetto14 chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
Ahhhh! I was so excited to see this story was updated! The conversations between Elise and Darcy are flawless. Can't wait to read more!
Em.N87 chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
Still reading! :). Will still be reading no matter how long between your updates because I love this story. Great chapter!
prideandpredjy chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
I really love your story. Pleeeeeeeease let them kiss soon!
Lily Draco chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
Thanks for the update. Great chapter.
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
Sleeping in the same bed, good,lol. I like where the story is going. I do think jW is in love with Lizzy. She will flip when she finds out. Nice update, good to have you back! Cheers.