Reviews for Shinonome Nano 'Koi' Story
Anon chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
You haven't updated in almost a year, come on, what's with all the suspense? PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS!
ThanosofTitan chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
This is cute, I like it. Please continue.
TimasheeTiger chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
This is pretty well written, your grammar is spot on, the personalities are near perfect and the writing is certainly keeping me interested. I notice you state the obvious a little too much, such as "she slapped herself in the forehead with her spare hand, the one not holding onto the grocery bag" back in chapter 4. I think that's just me being nit picky, but I feel that since your writing is actually decent compared to most of the people on this site, I have to give you kudos and perhaps a little advice. Anyway, keep it up, you're doing a good job.
Softballa13tondalayo chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
SO KAWAII
AnoX chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Do i expect a yandere hakase? :D
Deviant Crew chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
PLEASE MAKE MORE! This is some good stuff here!
Varianto A chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
I'm curious of the ending. Please continue it.
I like how you make nano act. What lack from nichijou is how little love there and you make another love story for nichijou universe is a push above the boundary of this universe. Thank you
Android chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
So sad that the nichijou fandom is a little small but nevertheless, Please continue...
The Bulbafinatic chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
It's been a while. Whatever.

This story is sort of kawaii. I like it (well, I appreciate it when ANYONE writes a Nichijou fanfic, it's a shame there are so few). Your love story is a whole lot better than any love story I would write. Keep going for it! :)
lawlwat chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
interesting story, i'll add this to my list.

You may want to enable anonymous reviews thou to get other feedbacks