Reviews for Everybody loves
Nice
yuiop chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Nice]
Juicism chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Ok je viens juste de voir que tu étais française ... C est pas sympa de nous faire croire que tu es anglaise pour qu on se casse la tête à écrire une review en anglais
Juicism chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
hey !

First of all I want to apologize for my average English because it's not my mother tongue and I could some silly mistakes.

I discovered your storie yesterday and I just finished to read the last (but I hope it's not the last). I really enjoyed it ! You have a way to say things and to describe it that is pretty great and we can easily understand characters minds. The figures are pretty the same than in the show and we can see that you are fair and objective which means we have the impression that you have not preferences about the characters, you appreciate all characters.

But (there is always a but) I would appreciate to see more chapters on her childhood or her as a teenager and her relationship with her father. And also the descent into hell of House after Stacy and Callie had left him. I know I like to see House suffer :D But as you said if you are going to introduce some memories of her past it's great.

Oh and yeah please don't put paid to this story putting House and Cameron together. Please.

I am looking forward for the next chapter so don't wait too long to udapte :D
anachronismism chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
This is the chapter I've been waiting for! Callie as an intern!

It wasn't bad at all. Yeah, there were typos, but that's normal.

But... Chase? I'm still hesitant about this probable pairing, but if that's what you're going for, then I'd love to see how you play this out.

Update soon!
anachronismism chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Oh wow. That was really dramatic. But I'm so excited to see an older Callie! I would love to read a new chapter soon!
HOUSEocdfan chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Wow! i LOVE this story, i almost cried :) cant wait for an update and to see callie as she grows - keep up the good work :)
RosemarieCraig chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Loving it, please keep going! Xx
anachronismism chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Finally. I've been waiting for that emotionally charged confrontation for 6 chapters! It's so sweet I'm gonna die hahaha. Update soon! I'm stuck here wondering what Chase is going to do to her...
momsboys chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Excellent story. I can't wait to read more please hurry with another chapter.
anachronismism chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
I'm so happy that you updated so soon! Haha! There are a few typos here and there, but hey, I really enjoyed this chapter. I hope to hear more from you soon! ;)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »