Reviews for Syzygy
The Ryanne chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Yes, you should update this and explain the coat *peer pressure* Good work on another chapter. AND IT HAD RAINBOW DASH OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY IT'S RIDICULOUS!
The Ryanne chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Best chapter ever! Rainbow Dash was foreshadowed OH MY GOSH RAINBOW DASH IS BEST PONY IF SHE HAS A SERIOUS ROLE IN THIS FIC THEN I WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND FOREVER AND STALK YOU. Well, probably not really, because I just don't have time for all that (LOL, JK, there's always time for stalking). Anywho, it's awesome.
The Ryanne chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
...Know what's creepy? I was going to do something similar with one of my fics. But now I won't, because that'd be weird. Anywho, awesome as ever. I'm not good at detailed responces, so you're not getting one. Sorry. Just know that it's epic so far.
The Ryanne chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I'm so exsited I could DIE! You're officially awesome. At least, awesomer than when I read the last word of that chapter. I think my head's gonna explode. Well, I should probably go fina a mop or something for when it does.
LeSpy chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Sorry, I haven't actually read the story, but I just wanted to tell you that I get the title name. Good reference dude.