Reviews for Mea Culpa
Ahyah chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
this was so good. I second everything toys had to say.
Awesome one chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
This is so fantastic. Just...so fantastic. Bless you.
tohs chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Ohgawd, I feel like I just committed a sin by reading this and loving it! It's sinfully delicious. I love how adventurous Rachel is haha. And Quinn! Well, I always thought she needed to loosen up a little so... I totally cracked up when she had that short convo w/ Judy. "...overcome with emotion at being filled." LOL! You're the best!
texican chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
That was so good. Hilarious and hot are a stellar combo, as much as Faberry are.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
FEELING FILLED WITH GOD
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Haha poor quinn
parisoriginal chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh, my Lord. This has been one of my very favorite one-shots EVER for a long time. I'm so happy to see it on FF. It's actually one of the first Faberry smut fics I ever read, too. Thank you so much for this. It's incredibly hot.
your.kat chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
"Even if the Holy See had no problem with people being gay, there was still that whole clause of acting on those homosexual urges. And having hot, sneaky, sex with her Jewish, secret girlfriend in the church where she was baptized was definitely quite the act." Love.

You are an absolutely incredible writer. This was definitely hot. And I loved how I never for a second forgot about Quinn's religion/faith or the setting of this in the physical or emotional sense because of the words you chose and the way in which you used them. Seriously amazing. Thanks you for sharing, and fuck anyone who said they were offended, even jokingly so; you started off with a warning.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I am offended.
This is very well-written but, still, I am offended.
Oh well.
wellthen chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Hot hot HOT! And well written to boot.
Cassicio chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Okay... While this may be offensive to some, I honestly find this hilarious. Wonderfully so. So thank you.
Gleek chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
So sexy and wow Rachel.
mockingjay666 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
One of the hottest stories ive ever read...read it on livejournal also :D
stix04 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Hot and funny as hell. I went to catholic school up until my junior year of college (accidentally? It wasn't planned, at any rare) and I find it funny that not only wasn't I offended, but I wrote something similar as this. I'm just so glad you wrote it cause, when I did write the scene, I kept thinking how hot it is because, hello, confessional sex! Amazing job. You're a really great writer.
baileyquinn chapter 1 . 5/26/2012