Reviews for Mission: Avengers
febrahimi chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
MeowMix1100 chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
I just imagined Benji's face...it would be HILARIOUS
...wonder if Benji ever appears?
tlyxor-1 chapter 15 . 4/20/2016
Enjoyed, thanks for writing. -t.
Rainlight2427 chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
Okay, okay...first of all, I'm trying not to hyperventilate right now, because I absolutely love this idea and I love your style of writing and I love also love (a) history, and (b) literature. So I love that you know about Anna Oakley, because I admire her immensely, and she is not exactly well known, but I kinda flipped out when I saw the chapter title. Please tell me that was a reference to G.K. Chesterton's books...Then again, it is a kind of generic name. Sorry, I get excited easily. Continue with this fic!
SneakyThorongil chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
That was great ! I read it in one night. I'd love to see more of Clint/Will on a mission together with their team as a back-up ! So i'm gonna go and see if you actually wrote a sequel to this
Storm of the Smokey Night chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
This is a REALLY good story, except for the spotty dialogue, but the only part about that that bugs me is when you get it right but not in the location it should be. (Like Natasha said she could close the portal before Tony told them they had a nuke — and the nuke was three minutes out, not seven.) and when you're doing a dash, it's a double dash with spaces. (Example - example.) the singular dash between words is used for something else, so it makes it confusing. Sorry for not reviewing previous chapters, but I was too engrossed in your story. This is the first crossover I've ever read that had Brandt as Barton's brother, instead of a different alias. I love how you were referencing IMF as normal compared to SHIELD.
Quetsche chapter 15 . 10/24/2013
i like this story i have take a very long time to read it so i don't exactly remeber the beginning but it's a very good idea and i like it

i just love to read an chapter in the end and not just a paragraph

but anywayu that was a good story

i hope you understanf me english is not my language
brianoftheforest chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
I see uno problemo! (Bruce said dryly, "Is that what just happened?") Actually, Steve says that.
I find it funny, I've read this about five times and I have never noticed that before. Hehehe. :)
Amazing, as always!
the guttersnipe chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
Awesome read! You mashed up all the characters so well!

Thanks for sharing...

On to the sequel!
Evenmoor chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
I just found this story through your profile after seeing its sequel, Mission Avengers 2. And, I have to say, I absolutely love this fic. It's a well-crafted fusion of the two worlds, and a believable representation of how "The Avengers" might have played out had Will Brandt been present. I was only a bit confused when you referred to Clint's eyes as changing back to their "normal" brown in Chapter 10, but Jeremy Renner has blue eyes. I don't know, it just seemed a bit odd. Maybe I missed something?

Anyway, great work!
Beloved Daughter chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
Really cool story! I highly enjoyed reading every moment of it! Thanks for writing and posting!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
such a fantastic story! thanks so much for writing it and sharing it here! it was greatly enjoyed! :D if ever you write mroe in this series i will happily read them! :D
Avengerscrazygal chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
Once again, SEQUEL!
IronJedi chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Awesome!
Bookdancer chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
Great job! I loved the idea, and this is totally going on my favorites list.