Reviews for The First Snowfall
mellimon chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
Avenger drink game! Please! Omg I can see Bruce shyly hold his own against Steve oh... and Thor they'd be the best designated drivers since alcohol doesn't effect hem as much. And Tony will sulk... And Natasha and Clint playing some form of a card game.. The possiblty is endless.. Lol of you so choose to go that way. Update when you can?
gabrador chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
This is great! Not a lot of people know/pay attention to the Winter Soldier storyline. Fabulous job, especially with Steve and Bucky's interaction with eachother. Very nostalgic and friendly.

Again, fantastic job. I await more! :)
Mercenary63 chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Love Barton's reaction to James! I know Natasha has a long history with him, but I really hope she has no more feelings for this man at the moment. Because I'm all for Clintasha ;)
Daehnerys chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
This is brilliant so far! Can we have more Clint/Tasha moments? :D
dizzyizzy123 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
This fic needs more love. I love how you blended the Winter Soldier and Natasha's stories together.
XYuukiSakii chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is very intruiging. Looking forward to next chapter!
mellimon chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
You have something right here! I can't wait for the next chapter, update when you can?
Lauren Reynolds chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Nice story! The winter soldier is meant to be with the black widow in the comics... Hope you will write till the end! Good work! :)
Mercenary63 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh, what a drama. Natasha being almost as old as captain...unexpected. And I definitely haven't seen Bucky becoming one of the superheroes..or villains. I actually like his character in the movie (and how could I not if he's played by Sebastian Stan? LOL), interesting to see where you're going with this :)

And Clint being hurt just shows how deeply he cares about Natasha, I think. Hope he'll come around soon.

Looking forward to continuation, I'm intrigued.