Reviews for She Didn't Come Back Down
Christiangirl chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
NephilimEQ, this is a great story! I do hope you update it ASAP!
whimsical-one-ga chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Yay, an update. Loving this story and glad JJ's Mom is on board, enjoying the switch in perspectives between what is happening at the motel and what has been happening at the wedding scene. Looking forward to more
jekkah chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
JJ's mom being on board has to be a good sign!
Westie80 chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
More please loved it wonder what will is thinking
spk chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Awww...just loving this so far. :)
beaglelover719 chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Oh man, how great it would have been if this actually happened. I really don't have anything against Will, I just prefer Hotch. I can't wait to see where this is going to go. Maybe Will can ride off into the sunset with Beth? ;-)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
you like me, really is fantastic in this chapter Hotch was intense,,,wow!
whimsical-one-ga chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Awesome, thanks so much for updating this story. Finally is such an appropriate title in so many ways with these two. Loved the image of her brushing the hair out of his face and the fact that they at least initially maintained boundaries, good imagery of him cramming himself into a chair to sleep. Anyway great job, I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Westie80 chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
More please. Great chapter loved it
whiteswan chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
So glad to see someone's take on what should have happened in the finale! You surprised me with how well Beth took everything but I suppose that she had enough time to see the signs that now all was as it seemed. And I'm so glad to see an admission between Hotch and JJ, non-verbal as it was, of what's been there for so long.
Will we be hearing from Will or Mrs. Jareau at some point? I can only imagine how he's taking the whole thing.
I'm looking forward to what happens next.
JustCallMeMarly chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
I really like this. :) hoping for an update...
gibbsluvr chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Yay!
whimsical-one-ga chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Have to admit you caught me by surprise on this one - I had imagined Beth saying a lot of different things, none of them remotely close to what you wrote. Nice to see her portrayed as a reasonable woman vs. a vindictive witch :). I actually almost felt sorry for her. Looking forward to 6.
Westie80 chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Oh you have got to update and soon he has got to tell her please
whimsical-one-ga chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Nice to see the teams reaction on this, enjoying the interweaving of humor and drama on this. Looking forward to the next update