Reviews for Skin and Scales
Please update, it is such a good story. Don't let it go to waste...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I hope you continue with this story please UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I love your story and I hope you update soon
Risa chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I know it has been years but I do hope you can continue this one day.
Marie Allen chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I love this! Where are you? Come back! Update this, please. It's so intriguing and I want more...

Your style is great and I know I'm going to be thinking of this for a long time. Hopefully all is well in your world and you really can come back and update. :)
OlieGoldenWolf chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Well, this definitely got my attention. I really want to know what will happen. The au idea is great, how did you come up with it?

I would offer myself as a beta-reader, but I'm a Spanish speaker, so I'm not sure if I could do my job well :/

I hope you update soon, because this story has got sooo much potential!
milkintheam chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I'm in love. I know it seems a little premature, but I am. I do hope you decide to continue this, you've put a lot of work into it, as I understand, and it would be a shame not to. I look forward to it.
Tawny chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I would definitely read more!
Linariel chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Wow I really love this prologue. I want to see where things go next. So Natsu is a dragon that can become human? Interesting I like it. I wish to read more I especially want to see how Lucy and Natsu meet. I'm sure that will be worth seeing. Please continue you already have me hooked by this first chapter. I really wish to see more.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Im just in love with this...OMG!
Mockingjay 3.75 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
wow, that wasn't as dark as it thought it would be...but it seems like the story is going to be good. I can't wait until u post the next installment! :)
vamptigergal chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Chapter 1?
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I'm very interested and looking forward to more of this great writing. Keep up the great work.
soundless-victory chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
i really like this story so far. it is interesting and well written. i am looking forward to your next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh please right more its slop flood.