Reviews for Skin and Scales
VickyNicky chapter 1 . 4/26
Well, this definitely got my attention. I really want to know what will happen. The au idea is great, how did you come up with it?

I would offer myself as a beta-reader, but I'm a Spanish speaker, so I'm not sure if I could do my job well :/

I hope you update soon, because this story has got sooo much potential!
milkintheam chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I'm in love. I know it seems a little premature, but I am. I do hope you decide to continue this, you've put a lot of work into it, as I understand, and it would be a shame not to. I look forward to it.
Tawny chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
OH WOW! THIS IS AMAZING.
I would definitely read more!
Linariel chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Wow I really love this prologue. I want to see where things go next. So Natsu is a dragon that can become human? Interesting I like it. I wish to read more I especially want to see how Lucy and Natsu meet. I'm sure that will be worth seeing. Please continue you already have me hooked by this first chapter. I really wish to see more.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Im just in love with this...OMG!
Mockingjay 3.75 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
wow, that wasn't as dark as it thought it would be...but it seems like the story is going to be good. I can't wait until u post the next installment! :)
vamptigergal chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Chapter 1?
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I'm very interested and looking forward to more of this great writing. Keep up the great work.
soundless-victory chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
i really like this story so far. it is interesting and well written. i am looking forward to your next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh please right more its slop flood.
CoriRedde chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I read this back when you first posted it and was like 'meh', but now that I've read it again and had time to fully process it, I'm thinking more along the lines of 'wow'. So do us all a favor and update. :)
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is such an intriguing beginning, and very, very well written! I love how you've set up the world and the characters and am very excited to see how Lucy fits into it all - not to mention the rest of the cast. Plus, your artwork is gorgeous.

Here's hoping you're still working on this epic tale, and we'll get a quick succession of updates invading our inboxes soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
AHhhhhhh this looooookssss realy GOOD! PLZ! come out with a chapter soon!
sas420 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Sounds like an interesting beginning, will be following this fic.
punkagumon chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh, wow. I can't wait for the next chapter