Reviews for The Lost Two Weeks
Penguinbrony24 chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Nice job again!
StarSource chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
In my opinion, I would say you are feeling lost. You are confused as to how to go about it and torn between giving up and pushing on. Even though you could walk away, you don't want to. At the same time this is happening, you have found a new family member yet saddened by another. Overall a conflict in which you are stuck in between. So I think you're feeling rather trapped in its own paradox. I like how you used Ross Island too! I actually got that reference and nice use of the volcano _. There wasn't much I could pull just based on this chapter though. I don't know if the lack of Age's mother in this chapter had anything to do with what you were going for, but it would make sense. Anyways that is what I think, the chapter represents.
Penguinbrony24 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
First off, nice chapter name. I wouldn't know what Sven was saying either. My favorate part of this chapter was when Age and Hayley went back and forth with Sven. Nice job!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
hey KevinBlu,

this waas a great chapter and i was very interested in this story, but when are you going to finish Happy Feet: Frozen Hearts, it's been a long time since you wrote a new chapter, so plz try writing a chapter like once a week or so becuz i think your fans really want to read it, sorry for being impaitent , but aren't what fans are for! c(:
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
good story keep updating
Penguinbrony24 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Very nice. Great job!
Penguinbrony24 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Once again, very well written. Great job!
Penguinbrony24 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Very nice start. Great job!