Reviews for The Rooftop Quandary
Chippers chapter 2 . 8/31/2017
I enjoyed this, though the ending felt a bit incomplete.
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 6/21/2017
Cute friendship fic. Though, he totally likes her.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
People gotta behave better. And I'm not sure the soaking thing actually works.
kimjo2 chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
wonderful! i wish there was more. thanks so mmuch
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
It would be kind of hard to leave Sheldon behind. He drags them all in, makes them part of his routine, and becomes such an important part of their lives they can't imagine it without them. If nothing else, Sheldon is memorable.
Lilac chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Awwww, he made her cookies. Even if I find peanut butter disgusting, it's the thought that counts. Yay Shenny!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
This was very cute.
wolfofsheep chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
I almost cried at the part where Penny thought he was leaving her apartment... I could almost hear her whimpering not for him to go in my head!

Seriously, loved this! My feels are all shot up but it was a wonderful story!
wolfofsheep chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
The frog story... That is probably the most perfect description of Lenny, Ever!
*sniffles* EVER!

Beautifully written! Ugh... My feels are aching! XD
maipigen chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Yay my two favorite BBT writers are working together;D can't wait for more!
Myrddin Emrys The Third chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Wonderful
Half-elf chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
This was such a sweet story. I love Penny/Sheldon stories, whether or not they're a couple. Their friendship is so funny to watch/read. Wonderful job but I'd love to see a continuation of this.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
This is getting pretty good! :D please please update soon.
jhnigbhgvbkihtgs4erw chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
great story! these are dfinitely good sheldon and penny moments that would do good in the show by developing the FRIENDSHIP bond and making it stronger, plus they make a great comedy-duo :)
i dont like the shenny hints, but dont mind me, its just coz i dont like dwelling on the highly improbable (my pedantic mind refuses to say "impossible") and the show says shamy, so shamy i go.
so... yeah, great story!
:) :) :)
My Beautiful Ending chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THIS
tell MattUF1 that he is the bomb.
But seriously I can see all this play out in my head, especially Penny's mouth being full of cookies.
But I really want to see them play paintball :/