Reviews for Powerlines
Rimastark chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
Hi. I love your story. I'm depressed cause you didn't update. Is Loki being controlled? Is Coulson going to die? Are you going to update?

Cantforgetme
Musa Ash chapter 21 . 10/7/2013
Love this story! Keep writing, this is fabulous! This is one of the best high school au's I've read!
victoriafn chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
I adore this fanfic! it's one of the best ones I've read. I don't even ship stony; but in this case, I do! Your writing style is brilliant; please write more chapters! Even if you wrap it up in a few chapters, I'd do anything to get another 2, maybe 3 chapters. Thank you so much for updating after that last long break, too! I love you 3
Zeldachic459 chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
Wow...this is amazing! I'm really glad I found it because it has an amazing world that you've created and also amazing personalities for the characters that can relate to the actual characters and are completely your own. It is also amazingly well-written and you have great skill as a writer. Okay...serious talk over. I freakin' LOVE the fluffiness! XD It's so adorable and makes me blush because of how cute it is! I hope you continue this amazing and cute story and post a new chapter soon!
-Zelda
P.S. this is probably the longest review I've ever written. That's how good this story really is. _
reckless is a wreck chapter 20 . 10/28/2012
Okay, I am not a huge fan of Stony, but I love a good and fun AU, so I will definitely be keeping up with this! Keep up the great work, I look forward to the next chapter!
HeartsNaruto chapter 20 . 10/27/2012
[love button] *click* [loved]
LokiLovesRomanceNovels chapter 20 . 10/27/2012
Cool! Story's finally coming together. I like it, but the characters got a little too grown-up in this chapter. The description of Steve drawing is incredible, very easy to understand, but kind of emotional, too. Also, try to divide the different "scenes", the transition between the Loki thing and Steve coming home was a bit confusing. Great chapter, thank you for updating, even with school.
WolfOfProphecy's chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
Update Please!
Hyper Hippie chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
WOW!
Just wow.
WolfOfProphecy's chapter 19 . 10/12/2012
Please Update!
Your Stalker XD chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
I lovez! (i too lazy to log in XD) i realy do love this story! keep it up! :D
MagentaFunBuble chapter 19 . 9/28/2012
Gd story love the way the story sounds, a question why were nt the other characters a bit more shocked and Tony's and Steve's relationship? Should nt there be some mocking and teasing from Clint and Natasha? And some raised eyebrows from Howard? I love the story can't wait
narutodragonballs chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
Love your story cant wait for more
Fuji Yuuta-kun chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
Awww. The introduction of weapons Loved the update. Keep up the awesome work.

Fuji Yuuta-kun
the-lady-loki chapter 18 . 8/29/2012
I am so addicted to this story! I love it so much and your writing style is just beautiful. Keep up the amazing work.