Reviews for Remember When? Outtakes
petmom1213 chapter 6 . 3/30
So good.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 10/14/2016
She put the blame on him, albeit hormonal, when he came home that night to Elizabeth crying and Bella puking. Well, she can blame herself as well as him then. She saw the lube was expired and she knew they were in the tub, without the expired condom . . . soooooo, both are to blame for their son, hehehe. Thank you for these outtakes. They were fun to read. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
I wondered if any of them used the treehouse in their teen years. I think I even mentioned it in my review way back in that chapter. I'm glad they did. Very sweet prom night.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
He was so nervous about telling her. I was thinking the very same thing that Bella said out loud to him. If they survived a year apart when they were only fourteen, they'd be fine with the military separations. I liked what you mentioned in the epilogue, that I forgot to mention. That Edward was trained by Charlie and took over the Chief of Police when he retired. I really liked that he did that. Emmett coaching and part time police. Jasper starting a ROTC program. I'm glad Bella grew up mostly with Charlie and knew the dangerous lifestyle. Therefore, making it easier for her to handle. I do wonder how Rose and Alice did mentally, with their men away and having nothing to base it on like Bella did?
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
Definitely not the perfect setting but, definitely a teenage setting. They were very fun to read in this chapter. Her groping him under the table. Him trying to get her back and realizing no panties. Very funny. I'm sure Charlie wasn't pleased with the vehicle. Little did he know they went straight to do exactly that. Funny!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 10/14/2016
I think it is sweet that he did 'research' on how to please her. Swoon. He was successful, too. Poor guy now has blue balls, as his mom came home but, what else is new for teenage boys, right?
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Awww, that is a birthday gift he'll remember forever. His first hand job. Loved that she was all smiles and fun loving through it all. Ah, young love.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Thank you for making the boys want to do their duty. I remember 9/11 very vividly. I am sad because many children have no idea of the tragedy on that day, they haven't been taught of that day and the great heroics of the plane in Penn when the passengers fought back. They saved Washington, d.c. The nation was in shock, many Churches and Synagogues were filled that week end. As the First Family got on T-V , Laura Bush told parents how to answer their questions. President Bush gave comfort to the nation, but him, with his bull horn and huge flag was inspiring!
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Aww so sweet :)
angieluvzdecullens chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Awe poor Edward had been sex deprived for too long alomost a yr lol update soon
-Angie
Aww so sweeet :)
MarzxD chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
awwwww
angieluvzdecullens chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
This was beautiful so sweet and just adorable update soon :)
-Angie