Reviews for Redesign Me
marshmallow-princess chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
AWESOME! i love this! please continue!
marshmallow-princess chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
awesome! im not ging to be able to read chapt. 8 until later today, so dont think im abondaning u. sorry my spelling sucks.
marshmallow-princess chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
woa. cool. i like it!
marshmallow-princess chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
haha! copper and booker! nice touch!
marshmallow-princess chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
aww, the suspense! love it! going to chapt 5
marshmallow-princess chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
great work! more detail than i put most of the time! going to chap 4
marshmallow-princess chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
cool. going on to chapt. 3
marshmallow-princess chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
awesome! how come i haven't founnd this befre now? ur a great writer.
sandydragon chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
I don't know where you got the idea for this, but it has me on the edge of my seat.
Sunflower-and-Violin chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
I want more. Please update soon... It is really a very good story... So... uh... Please?
sandydragon chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Tara's dad's job must be finding creatures like her and sending them to 01 for research.
Dawntigerr chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Cool :3
sandydragon chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Your an expert at bringing out emotions. That building must be where her dad worked. I can't quite guess his job yet though. I have a feeling the gunshot wond kill Tara either. Maybe it's a tranquilizer gun her dad used to subdue the girl. That means the Animal Crossing part of this will become more obvious soon.
sandydragon chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
This is a tiny bit slow, but I've read worse. The descriptions in this story make it seem more real to me. They also do a nice job of setting the tone for each section.
sandydragon chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
This kid has had one nasty life so far. Never being able to go outside would be bad but having your first taste of the outside world be this bleak would be much worse.