Reviews for The Mysterious Medafighter
No chapter 11 yet?
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Excellent ten chapters
LillyGirl310 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
What a great chapter and I cannot wait for the next chapter so please update soon and I will review again.
Till Next Time
Okatusareawesome101 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
luv u man
LillyGirl310 chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Oh my I hope Henry knows what he is doing but if he does end up getting into trouble at least he has Ikki and Erika to back him up not that he needs it (lol).
Please update soon and I will review again.
Till Next Time
This is the real deal chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
This is very emotional. I really do almost feel like I was there when it all happened. It really, 'pulled my heart strings' or made me understand. This is a great chapter. Keep making good work!
This is the real deal chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Right, I'm late on reviewing, sorry. But anyway, what a twist! This is getting interesting! I did not see that coming! You have done a good job on this chapter. I can't wait for the next one!
This is the real deal chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Good stuff. You look like you're better at describing personalitys than looks. It's not a bad thing, not even something you have to change. That's just your writing style and it works. You caould, however, make these chapters longer. I really do like this story and I hope I can read more of it at a time. You don't have to release a chapter every day. You can spend a full week working on one chapter so long as it is really good. But don't go writing 10,000 words either. Short and sweet is often better than long and dull.

I hope I don't sound too harsh when writing this. I don't want ANYBODY to stop writing fanfiction just because of a bad review. I spend time because I like the story. Good job!
This is the real deal chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This story is ok. I think it has potential, however, you have a few issues you should work on.

1) Your grammer. It can become hard to read in places. Someone reading this fic might stop reading on the first sentance thinking it will be bad when actually, the idea is nice. I have read lots of storys with similar problems and spelling mistakes that are actually really good, if you give them a chance. I don't know if you can easily fix that problem but try your best.

2) Descriptions. We know perhaps what the pretty girl looks like. You described her to be extremely beautiful, however her medabot was not described at all. You said that she's a sailor tyype so I know it looks like Brass, but you haven't told us anymore about it. The place they are at could also be described as well. It brings the place to life. When you become really good at writing, learn to describe the smells of the place as well. It sounds easy, but it is really tricky to learn, and very near impossible to master. That I feel is where I fail as an author. I find it difficult to describe smells.

3)Personality. You wrote about Space Medafighter X pretty well for such a short chapter, however, I feel you could do better. I mean, really, losing because he thought as a girl the enemy would be weak? Hikaru Agata, or Space Medafighter X, have been to the World Robattle Championships, twice! His partner was one of the strongest medafighters ever, Patra! She was a GIRL! He would have also fought lots of GIRLS! I don't think he would EVER make such a foolish mistake as underestimating a GIRL who can robattle like any other medafighter! NEVER EVER! Space Medafighter X is too experienced to slip up like that!

Overall, nice idea. It has potential. I shall expect an improvement from this nice but simple story. Good stuff!