Reviews for Cause I Know You Got A Habit
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
This was so cute!
-Sammi
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Beautifully written. I just found your little gem and I am smitten. Sad hope is what you describe and that's always been Finn and Rachel hope with a whole lot of sad
Loveydoveface chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh wow! I loved it!:)))
dharkephoenyx chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
makes you just wanna grab Finn and hide him your pocket with this many feels.. a sad but excellent one-shot ;-)
Dizzie chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
So out of character that finchel isnt going to speak until Christmas. What show do u watch cuz theyre too in love to not talk for so long. Even if they did Rachel wuldnt run home and cry shed tell Finn how she felt she wuldnt just sleep with him either. U need to watch the show before you try to write Finchel again.
FinchelFan728 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This was beautiful.
Xu Lee chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Sob sob sob ...
Whistler Nights chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Excellent Story!
Hello chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
After I read most of your other stories I know how good you are.

And this is just another example for your talent.

Id like to see more of this story, how he comes to blinde side her again.

And how ,one day he wont be at the blind side but in her line of vision again.
EstefannyPurpl3Gleek chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I love it!

FINCHEL 4EVER!
JannP chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I'm not going to wish for you to get stuck in a truck for ten hours and I'm definitely going to miss you when you don't have sufficient internet access but if this is the end result, can you manage it more often? That'd be great, thanks.

Also, thanks for that song rec the other day and how did you get radio control long enough to play something awesome over and over again? This is a skill I need so please share the trade secret with me.

So I love how this narrative style works for you. You make it awesome and I wish I would sum up something so awesome as concisely as you can. It also flows, though, and it's not missing anything and it has everything. Football knowledge... awesome music... drunken hookup... it's like my average Friday night. (Ha.)

But more than that I love how it can totally become a verse if you want it to. The blindside verse would make me happy, and you've run into enough weird people in random places that you could totally do something with it. Like I would love nothing more than a hundred blindsides like this because they're still in love and they need to just see each other and remember that from time to time while they're living their lives.

Also, for as scared as you are of Rachel, there's this line that is perfect and perfectly her: *** Tears won't change anything, so she refuses to cry.***

I mean, that's part of the reason I refuse to cry. That and because I have no feelings that don't end in grrr.