Reviews for baby, I'd cross oceans for you
Mistress Ayako chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That was soooooo cute and adorable and Sakura is so darn clueless its ridiculous. Ever thought of only making one of them a girl? Like a straight pairing?
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
OMJ! I so forgot to read this one before the other! D: I'm weird... LOVED IT! Heck i love all your stories! :3
mickeylover303 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
"Sa..." Naruto bites her lip. This was the feeling, this was it, she wants Sasuke to stay and she wants to get married and dance in the rain and wake up in the morning and see her face.

(first grade, Naruto had gotten dirt on her dress, and Sasuke handed her a napkin before pushing her down again)

...I think I really kind of heart you right now.
ArlecchiNin chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Awsweet!

I'm not sure why you bended them because they are still behaving like the bunch of stubborn boyish individuals that these two are. Although, the swift and tender gestures were very feminine and cute. Not to mention that Sakura was not the usual third party in the middle of them, clashing against their feels for each other.

Twas a nice change, my darlin'!

You definitely should continue-stop-continue doing what you are doing, because you are best at it!

loves,

-yours wifey
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I don't really read genderbenders but this one caught my attenion because both characters were turned. It started out okay, but I think you started to rush about halfway through. The wordplay at the end was kind of confusing or maybe I just read over it too quickly. Your characterization of Naruto wasn't bad, but Sakura came across sterotypical and she didn't react at all when her two best friends started hugging and confessing their love for one another.
Renae Shnucumbs chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Like OMG.

I love this!

You don't know how often I have an urge to write a femnarufemsasu story! gah! *dies*

It was really cute and I love Sasuke's insecurities, especially the "I'm scared you'll find someone else" lne which made me melt.

Gosh.

I feel excited to finish my own yuri story now!

Renae