Reviews for Choices: The Epilogue - Life
Little Foot chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
SICKNESS
SeanHogan chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Personnaly I LOVED it...I'm A huge digimon fan and i really enjoyed this epiolgue...I would really enjoy Reading more from you so if you have anymore Digimon tales Please send them to me !

5 stars

Your Digital Friend

- Sean
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Finally, I finish reviewing your minisaga!

Like I said, I'm a sucker for romance, and while this was basically fluff, it was well-written fluff.
Colin chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
This is really a heartwarming story and it makes me regret that Matt and Sora ended up together. I mean, they never showed interest in each other at all and Tai and Sora just seem made for each other.

The only thing I was wondering about was Ken's absense. I must admit, he's one of my favorite Digidestined. I was also wondering why none of the Digimon were there. I mean, I understand that they weren't an important part of the story, but I sincerely doubt that they would miss such an important occasion as their friends' wedding.
American Chick chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
There's more! I almost skip over this part. I like how Mimi went all bouquet crazy . . . and the screaming. (giggles)
jennifer chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
this part of the whole fiction was great becuase those two love birds got married and r pregnat if only sora and tai really got married in the shows o wellx
Ryan chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Well, it wasn't as interesting as Courage 1,2,3 and Love 1,2,3 but it was still good.
Jedi Takeru chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Slightly cheesey... just slightly. Like... barely there. Like as thian as a thin sheet of paper. Other than that... Matt was very in chatacter, as well as Tai, and Sora, Yolei, Izzy, TK... Wait... Where's Ken? Other than the conspicuos (sp?) absence of Ken... AWESOME FIC!
Jesse Graves chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I liked this story alot, the whole thing! I never liked what they did in season 2, so seeing someone change it is a real nice thing. you keep writing like this and they might ask you to help on the show Chris.

See ya around
ddddddddd chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
SICK IN A BAD WAY
trevor chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
it good, it guud, but can you include me in your next fic
Migel chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
That was cool!
Matsuda-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Excellent! And you haven't published anything because...?
the blank pen chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Damn good fic Chris. Looks like the digidestined are gonna have pretty good lives ahead of them.
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Awwwwww, that was a really nice fic, i enjoyed it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »