Reviews for Celebrate
Annn99 chapter 7 . 2/18
It's been very long since you last updated and with all the angst about season 6 hanging in the air, it would be greately appreciated if you could at least give us some closure on this fantasy. I laughed really hard at Sara not being able to stand up from the floor LOL. Please continue!
Stop Dreaming chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
I have just found and read this story and I have really enjoyed it. I think Neil deserves some fluff in his life lol and I love Neil an Sara together.
I was just wondering if your going to continue with this story as I would love to see it complete.
Thanks for sharing :)
poisonedship chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
Please update . This is amazing!
Caffreylicious chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Hi Soph!

I love your FF and read each chapter at one go. Pls update the next chapter soon!

I'm still hopeful for Neal and Sara's love story in WC

Cheers,
Nadz
quisinart4 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
(It's amazing how they ended up here; was it fate? Or bad luck? Sara kicked herself mentally for thinking that. How could this be bad luck? Wasn't bad luck supposed to feel, well, bad? She felt amazing.)

Aw I love that :) And I love the talk about kids and her own father and what she sees in Neal as a man and as a father for their children
quisinart4 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Oh gosh that is so sweet! :D I love that the Burkes are there to feel the baby too, aww, they're one big family :D
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Aww so cute :D I love him trailing after her to be sure of her safety and the baby's. And her tearing up and them teasing each other about long 9 months ahead was the cutest.
OTHGirl24 chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Love it!
DarkDivine131 chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Hi!

Awww, I really love the chapter! There soooo sweet & with lots of cottoncandy and sugar! And the 'uncle Mozzie' part was so fluffy, I really enjoyed it... was so funny!

And I think another name for the baby if it's a boy: I like a lot the name Christian... what do U think about it? ;) :)

Read U soon!
Kisses!
Nanou chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Youhou! They are married!;)
Anyway, I think that it was great like always, I just want this story to never end if it is possible?!lol.
Update soon please!
ale chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
esperando el proximo!
CoCo chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
This story is just so so so great! I love it!
SlytherinGurrl chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
This was really good. I love this pairing and the show but I don't have time to watch it even though I get USA on my tv and have 2 dvrs and the 4th season isn't on Netflix yet:( love the story and the chapter!
Yeedle chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Loving this story. Thank you for writing a happy one! Neal deserves a little happiness and I love him with Sara. I think you have done a great job keeping the characters...well in character! The interaction between all of them feels right. Looking forward to what is next...
SlytherinGurrl chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
This story is just soo awesome. Keep writing!