Reviews for Glowing in the Dark
Darce chapter 13 . 3/7
This story deserves a lot more reviews and faves than it has. Its really a great read!
Nightingale63 chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Aw, really sweet!
I love how you show Blaine's thoughts, so well written. He's still frail, anxious and easily startled, and (at the beginning of the chapter) really wanting Kurt but not wanting to verbalize that.
I'm glad his professor liked his writing. He confesses that he does this, gets himself wound up for nothing, and you do show that well.
I like the detail that he's wearing Coop's old tee, and the cute story that goes with it.
I'm thinking Blaine's overheard piano playing isn't a finished thing: that it was a professor, who heard it and thought it was fantastic wouldn't be accidental.
The final scene, a quiet evening with Kurt, is perfect. Kurt reassures him in the best way possible, and then goes on to make it even better, proposing that they become boyfriends. Who doesn't love a sweet, fluffy chapter ending?
Nightingale63 chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
I love their first kisses here, so much! Kurt's song is perfect for Blaine, who I imagine hears it hopefully but doesn't want to assume. Then Kurt, God love him, decides to banish all doubt by kissing Blaine, and I love everything about your description of that special moment.

Blaine alone at the end of this chapter, writing and thinking, is really lovely; it's like you've gotten his authorial voice so well, and he is so sweet. I hope Kurt gets to read what he wrote some time.
Nightingale63 chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
I love how them hanging out in the music practice room became so intimate. No kiss yet, but this really is an intimate moment. And of course, of all people, Kurt gets it that Blaine (even drunk) wants his first kiss to be something special. Awww.
Nightingale63 chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Great chapter! The party scene is so real, and I love how Britt is with Blaine in it. And then Kurt shows up - yay!

They're doing a delicate dance here; both of them attracted like crazy, but not fessing up to it. And no wonder poor Blainers is overwhelmed. Kurt's great here, really a sympathetic character; looking out for Blaine, clearly crazy about him (but wanting to go slowly). And then - Santana! being scary as hell, but also amazing.
Nightingale63 chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Again, I adore Brittany and how she is with Blaine, so much more developed than in the show. Sigh.

Santana and Blaine really work here as friends, which I'm really enjoying. You get the feeling she pays attention to everything concerning Blaine, and is highly protective of him.

Glad Blaine asked Kurt to the party. Kurt's definitely flirting back, calling him adorable, and I have a feeling it'll be a great night!
Nightingale63 chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
I love it that Blaine cooks, and is happy to share that with Kurt. Their dinner date (which they aren't calling it, but really) is so sweet, and of course Santana has to shock Kurt a little (it's practically in her contract ;-) !).

And it looks like Finn's Kurt's roommate. (though it seems in this 'verse Kurt doesn't go through a creepy crush on him, which is nice)
Nightingale63 chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Awww!
Love Blaine's relationships with Santana (and Brittany), and Klaine flirting in a coffee shop? Nicely done! I love his guide dog (we had a German Shepherd years ago, and she was totally awesome, and like this one, looked fierce but was actually gentle and sweet).
loved how Britt is with Blaine - matter of fact, and sweetly affectionate, and seems true to canon. Also loved the hootenanny moment - Blaine momentarily embarassed, Kurt so easy to picture here, but also quick to reassure Blaine it's one of the things about him he appreciates.
Nightingale63 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Really cool so far. My friend, BlurtItAllOut, recommended this fic, and I'm glad she did!
I love the details, and how communicating through touch is done here - really lovely. And I can see how Blaine, similar to canon, really doesn't want to be that guy who is pitied.
Sugar as barista? Lovely!
emlovesyouu chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
You have no idea how ridiculously fast I read this story. I'm a bit of a sucker for blind fics but I can honestly say that this has to be one of my favourites (which is saying something cause I've read a lot). I loved Kurt and Blaine's relationship the whole way throughout and I adored Santana as Blaine's roommate - them dancing before Blaine's date with Kurt was absolutely precious. And Blaine's relationships class was great, especially his final presentation and him telling the whole class he was on love with Kurt. And I loved that Blaine pursued his dream and that his parents, his dad particularly, accepted that - there's far too many stories out there that portray them entirely opposite. But yeah, enough of my rambling. This story was so amazing and perfect and I absolutely loved reading it. Thank you so much for writing it! :) xoxo
my own patronus chapter 23 . 5/9/2013
oh my goodness, this was just so sweet! I really liked how you integrated the glee characters, even though the story was totally AU. And I totally loved Santana and Blaine! They are fantastic together, and I think there needs to be more of that in this fandom.
I think the part that got me most was a few chapters back when Blaine and Kurt first arrived at the Anderson house for thanksgiving. The lines about how it wasn't the house that Blaine had fallen down the stairs in or grown up in ... really just broke my heart a bit.
Loved it, fantastic job!
seeleyboothfan chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
This was such a great piece of fiction. Beautiful imagery and characterization all around.

I do have to ask, since it was never brought up but hinted at that Kurt left some details out, what happened that night when Blaine got drunk and Kurt was in his room?
lifewithfandoms chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
I love this story! It's really good! I usually dont read blind!blaine fics but this one was perfect! I really don't know why there isn't more reviews for this story cause its totally awesome!
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 23 . 3/16/2013
I actually bookmarked this fic to re-read later because I read the last few chapters, but hadn't gotten around to the epilogue, but here I am and I've read it all and I'm so impressed.

This was one of the best Klaine AUs I've ever read. Your blind!Blaine was perfect in every single way and I loved his friendships with Santana and Kurt (and, to be honest, I adored every single bit of this wonderful fic!) You write so well and it's obvious that you put so much thought in this story! I loved all the descriptions of the school and Blaine and Santana's apartment, as well as the background you provided for all of the characters - honestly, I just loved it all!

So I just wanted to say: thank you for sharing such an amazing story with us. I hope to read more from you in the future!
hma1010 chapter 23 . 11/19/2012
Such a sweet story! I want more haha!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »