Reviews for Glowing in the Dark
JP chapter 23 . 10/5
I loved this story so much! I loved their mature relationship and how well they got along with family. Burt was amazing and Cooper was Cooper! Great story!
Laura chapter 23 . 10/4/2015
No matter how many times I reread your fics, I'm always sad when they end. You bring the characters to life in such amazing ways and weave their lives and stories together seamlessly. Such love for your writing!
the-power-of-love chapter 23 . 7/27/2015
This was cute loved it
VoyageAsia chapter 23 . 7/23/2015
I have finessed this story and the only word I can say is "Bravo". How you wrapped up the story lines was perfect. And I was right - the relationships and dialogue class presentation had me in tears. Thank you so, so much for sharing this story and taking me on this amazing journey.
VoyageAsia chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
I just have to stop reading write here to tell you that this story is total perfection. I have tears after reading Blaine's essay on hand holding. What a perfect song for Kurt to sing. I have a feeling that this Relationships and Dialogue class is going to help Blaine work through all the new emotions he is experiencing. The Kurt and Blaine you have written in this story are amazing characters and I am in love with them and their new relationship already. Kurt is so good at keeping the mix of treating Blaine as a person and really taking care of him. Kurt gives Blaine a safe place to be himself and experience new firsts, whether it be dancing, drinking or kissing. Blaine is so honest with Kurt with what he is feeling that it makes my heart squeeze.

Santana is a very complex character and you have written that nicely. She also has lots of feelings when things don't go her way and this was really shown after the party. Brittany normal drives me bonkers with her 'dumbness', but you have managed to write to her best qualities. Loved the scene where Blaine was playing the piano and she was dancing. Can't wait to continue reading. Thanks for sharing the story.
Darce chapter 13 . 3/7/2015
This story deserves a lot more reviews and faves than it has. Its really a great read!
Nightingale63 chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Aw, really sweet!
I love how you show Blaine's thoughts, so well written. He's still frail, anxious and easily startled, and (at the beginning of the chapter) really wanting Kurt but not wanting to verbalize that.
I'm glad his professor liked his writing. He confesses that he does this, gets himself wound up for nothing, and you do show that well.
I like the detail that he's wearing Coop's old tee, and the cute story that goes with it.
I'm thinking Blaine's overheard piano playing isn't a finished thing: that it was a professor, who heard it and thought it was fantastic wouldn't be accidental.
The final scene, a quiet evening with Kurt, is perfect. Kurt reassures him in the best way possible, and then goes on to make it even better, proposing that they become boyfriends. Who doesn't love a sweet, fluffy chapter ending?
Nightingale63 chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
I love their first kisses here, so much! Kurt's song is perfect for Blaine, who I imagine hears it hopefully but doesn't want to assume. Then Kurt, God love him, decides to banish all doubt by kissing Blaine, and I love everything about your description of that special moment.

Blaine alone at the end of this chapter, writing and thinking, is really lovely; it's like you've gotten his authorial voice so well, and he is so sweet. I hope Kurt gets to read what he wrote some time.
Nightingale63 chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
I love how them hanging out in the music practice room became so intimate. No kiss yet, but this really is an intimate moment. And of course, of all people, Kurt gets it that Blaine (even drunk) wants his first kiss to be something special. Awww.
Nightingale63 chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Great chapter! The party scene is so real, and I love how Britt is with Blaine in it. And then Kurt shows up - yay!

They're doing a delicate dance here; both of them attracted like crazy, but not fessing up to it. And no wonder poor Blainers is overwhelmed. Kurt's great here, really a sympathetic character; looking out for Blaine, clearly crazy about him (but wanting to go slowly). And then - Santana! being scary as hell, but also amazing.
Nightingale63 chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Again, I adore Brittany and how she is with Blaine, so much more developed than in the show. Sigh.

Santana and Blaine really work here as friends, which I'm really enjoying. You get the feeling she pays attention to everything concerning Blaine, and is highly protective of him.

Glad Blaine asked Kurt to the party. Kurt's definitely flirting back, calling him adorable, and I have a feeling it'll be a great night!
Nightingale63 chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
I love it that Blaine cooks, and is happy to share that with Kurt. Their dinner date (which they aren't calling it, but really) is so sweet, and of course Santana has to shock Kurt a little (it's practically in her contract ;-) !).

And it looks like Finn's Kurt's roommate. (though it seems in this 'verse Kurt doesn't go through a creepy crush on him, which is nice)
Nightingale63 chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Love Blaine's relationships with Santana (and Brittany), and Klaine flirting in a coffee shop? Nicely done! I love his guide dog (we had a German Shepherd years ago, and she was totally awesome, and like this one, looked fierce but was actually gentle and sweet).
loved how Britt is with Blaine - matter of fact, and sweetly affectionate, and seems true to canon. Also loved the hootenanny moment - Blaine momentarily embarassed, Kurt so easy to picture here, but also quick to reassure Blaine it's one of the things about him he appreciates.
Nightingale63 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Really cool so far. My friend, BlurtItAllOut, recommended this fic, and I'm glad she did!
I love the details, and how communicating through touch is done here - really lovely. And I can see how Blaine, similar to canon, really doesn't want to be that guy who is pitied.
Sugar as barista? Lovely!
emlovesyouu chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
You have no idea how ridiculously fast I read this story. I'm a bit of a sucker for blind fics but I can honestly say that this has to be one of my favourites (which is saying something cause I've read a lot). I loved Kurt and Blaine's relationship the whole way throughout and I adored Santana as Blaine's roommate - them dancing before Blaine's date with Kurt was absolutely precious. And Blaine's relationships class was great, especially his final presentation and him telling the whole class he was on love with Kurt. And I loved that Blaine pursued his dream and that his parents, his dad particularly, accepted that - there's far too many stories out there that portray them entirely opposite. But yeah, enough of my rambling. This story was so amazing and perfect and I absolutely loved reading it. Thank you so much for writing it! :) xoxo
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »