Reviews for Clash in NYC-COMPLETE-
FAN!~
NCISWarriorCats chapter 24 . 4/2
I luv this story!
KimberlyWatkins chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
This was one of the BEST stories I ever Read!
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Interesting beginning, though I would have appreciates more description on the Autobots' holoforms. Ah, well. Great work!
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 24 . 4/10/2014
Best. Crossover. EVER.

:D
caligo-lux chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
uuuuuhkay...that...was somehow really anticlimatic _
i really liked your fanfiction but the last two chapters seemed quite forced and rushed and that dampend the experience alot :/
NightwingNinja17 chapter 24 . 2/16/2014
Write a sequel please! I loved this story!
NightwingNinja17 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
I love this chapter! I love the reaction of the Avengers to the Autobots.
fire 2 cat chapter 24 . 1/7/2014
that was funny
another!
esa15937 chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
wheres bee
Optimusa chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
I just joined a while a go and havent written anything yet but some of the stories i like to read well i couldnt find them anymore also i dont know how to add my name to the list so could you do it for me my names Optimusa an avid transfan, otaku, and marvelite. Bye and keep writing and letting your imaginations run free. So that way things that do not exist may come to be and to be loved and hopefully through that love become real or exist as an alternate dimenssion that we may someday visit. Sayonara fallen-san
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Awesome
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
That's a pretty good story. Some spelling errors scattered throughout, and you seem to have forgotten to capitalize some names, but you can go back through the chapters to fix that later.

Also, at the end of this chapter, you say the captain lived in the 70s, but he didn't. He was a WW2 hero, frozen in the ice for 70 years, but he didn't live in that decade.

Altogether, though, the story was really good. I enjoyed it tons! :D
SumerSnow chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
This stuff is GREAT!
NCISRookie33 chapter 24 . 6/6/2013
This story was amazing! I wish you made another one like this!