Reviews for The Catalyst: Story of Sam
dangerousphantomwaffles chapter 9 . 11/23
Great story. A bit repetitive at times, but im hooked
RoseAnna1177 chapter 17 . 10/7
I really like this story! You did a great job! And take your time. If you can't finish this story don't worry about it. The way you left off in the story let us create our own ideas and endings for the story in our heads which is pretty fun. Sorry about your dad and the problems you've had! Hope every thing gets better!
neeniya chapter 16 . 10/6
Great story so far!
I hope things work out for you, you seem to have a lot on your plate. I'm surprised you've been able to create and keep this story going for so long!
CupcakeFlake chapter 17 . 9/25
You should mention it's on hiatus in the summary in case someone starts reading the story.
And yikes. Sorry bout all that.
Cindy M 19 chapter 3 . 9/24
This chapter is so cute, I can't stop squealing about the end... How can someone tore an ACL playing soccer, that must had been painful and annoying.
Nlresda123 chapter 17 . 9/23
Ditto to what i said to you in Danny's Story!
whatidowithmyfreetime chapter 17 . 9/23
This was actually one of the first fanfics I ever read, and it's still probably the best I've seen so far (and I read this way back in November). I'm really looking forward to your next chapter!
Snipaush chapter 17 . 9/22
Ok I can wait
Closet lover chapter 17 . 9/22
I wish you the best of luck! I'll still be here when timing gets better and you continue! One less worry for your pretty little head. Haha.
amiraphantom chapter 17 . 9/22
I am so sorry that you and your family have had such difficulties. The pain of a loved one is just as bad, if not more so, as your own. I hope that your father feels better and recovers soon. Not to mention you in adjusting to your new routine.

Don't worry about us fans ). Your story is totally awesome and worth the wait.
Blue11msu chapter 17 . 9/22
Hope everything in your life becomes less hectic as the months pass. I really like this story and will eagerly await its return.
Lexi chapter 16 . 5/17
This story is sooo goood! Is there going to be a new chapter?
arieasciolla chapter 16 . 5/6
This was truly amazing! You are seriously one awesome mastermind! I started this a day ago because it seemed really interesting and before I realized it, I was so hooked that I finished it in less than two days! Love how you added some of the elements of the show, as well as the humor! You really made the characters come alive!
Please update as soon as you can, please? I know you are busy with soccer and school and stuff of course so no rush! But even so, I can't wait for the next chapter!
HOATODP chapter 16 . 4/29
Amazing chapter! I am so in love with this story! You're such an amazing writer! And so happy to hear the good news about your mother, you will be in my thoughts. Can't wait to read more! 33333
fanfictionloverkali chapter 16 . 4/28
That's great I hope she response to it and it helps
That must be hard so wish you and your mom the best of luck.
And thank you for updating