Reviews for The Catalyst: Story of Sam
la canelle chapter 17 . 8/25
It's amazing, I so wanna see what would happen next. Please update this. Please~!
I really like this story so far, but I have a question. I know Vlad trained Danny, but shouldn't Danny have needed to go to the Far Frozen to learn how to use his ice powers? I mean, since Vlad doesn't have a cold core, he shouldn't have known how to go about teaching Danny how to use his ice powers, right? Oh, also, I'm not sure if you remember, but there was a law about it being illegal to fraternize with ghosts mentioned at the beginning of the story and I kind of feel that it should brought up by one of the ghost hunters, or maybe someone else, since they've now worked together with Danny Phantom and are going to have to continue working with him, along with other ghosts.
Juuultje chapter 17 . 8/20
Keep up the great work!
BGuate224 chapter 17 . 8/14
Just started this story two days ago and I am very invested! Your writing is beautiful and it's great to see that you haven't given up! Thank you for the work
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 4 . 7/21
This Is JUST SO good! It's touching this story! Who said SamxDanny was totally terrible! If you just put in a few adjustments there is no better couple than SamxDanny!
Blue11msu chapter 1 . 7/20
Awe yes. Sweet rejuvenation. One of my first followed stories has reignited.
A.Treatyjh chapter 17 . 7/20
I'm sorry you've been so busy, but it's great to hear that things are starting to even out. I can't wait for the rest of this story! I will read it no matter how long it takes, just because I love it so much and you're such an amazing writer! Good luck, and have a beautiful day.
emarc273 chapter 17 . 7/20
Dragonridr21 chapter 17 . 4/7
I just reread this story and your characterization and interesting plot made me fall in love with it all over again. The characters have real depth and feelings and their interactions are amazingly lifelike. The romance between Sam and Danny is wonderfully natural and only serves to enhance my love of this story even more. I can't wait to see where you take this wild ride next! I hope that your life settles down soon and that you remember this story- it's too good to just lay around unfinished!
Alyssa chapter 17 . 3/28
Your style is amazing! I also love the plot (and the suspense for when his parents find out is killing me), the character portrayal, and everything! Thank you for taking the time to write this!
arieasciolla chapter 17 . 3/5
I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope things are going well! I'm actually re-reading this story and I just realized how much I missed it! I always loved your stories and I hope that you'll be able to write again soon! I really can't wait to see what happens next in Story of Sam and in Danny's side of the story! I wish you all the best and good luck! :)
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 17 . 1/7
Just wanted to let you know that I picked your story back up the other day. I used to read FanFiction all the time, daily, and I dropped it for a while. But, I want you to know that your story is one of the first stories I went back to re-read because I enjoyed it so much. I know I'm a little late on this post, but you're a fantastic writer, and I hope that everything works it's way out.

~Keep Writing~
Taylor Tonks
dangerousphantomwaffles chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
I hope everything will be ok with ur family 3. Also i love this story bunches.
dangerousphantomwaffles chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
Great story. A bit repetitive at times, but im hooked
RoseAnna1177 chapter 17 . 10/7/2015
I really like this story! You did a great job! And take your time. If you can't finish this story don't worry about it. The way you left off in the story let us create our own ideas and endings for the story in our heads which is pretty fun. Sorry about your dad and the problems you've had! Hope every thing gets better!