Reviews for Peace in the Puzzle
AlbinoMuskrat chapter 4 . 2/9
This hit me like a baseball bat. I love Poland (the character and the country) and this almost physically hurt to read.
wewerehijackedinabluebox chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
Amazing story. I really love reading SATW stories like this, historical fiction. It's always so interesting to see the twist an author puts on histroy. Speaking of which, I thoroughly enjoyed your WWII story. Great work. :)
kimi-ebi chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I really appreciate it :). The idea is very interesting and it's well writen. Even if I'm not english, I can see it.
Thenk you so much for this one,
kimi-ebi
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
I nearly cried when Norway came back. Aaaah! :D
Archenic chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
I'm so happy to have found this.

So very, very happy.
Archenic chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
WAIT WAIT WAIT WHERE DID THIS STORY COME FROM AND HOW DID I MISS IT?

And I have 10 chapters to read...*Frigging happiness*
Karalora chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
A lovely ending. One of the things you've done very well throughout this story is draw the contrast between Denmark's state of mind while he's isolated and while he's with his dear friends. And that's really the backbone of the character.

High five!
Karalora chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
Aaaaaaand...now I'm back to feeling so sorry for Denmark that it brings tears to my eyes. You really put him through hell, you know that?
Karalora chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
This chapter is, like, a reward for people who successfully get through the last one. Isn't it?

The way you write cuddly stuff is so touching it almost embarrasses me to enjoy it as much as I do.
Karalora chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
The worst thing about this chapter is that I want to hug Denmark, but I know that would only hurt him more. :(
Karalora chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
For my money, this is where the story really gets *good*. Denmark is completely awesome here, going to such extreme lengths to save his countrymen. He does strike me as a "cowardly lion" type-skittish and wussy until it *really* matters, when he suddenly turns into a hero.

The song sells it, of course. More fanfic writers should provide soundtracks. More published writers should, for that matter.
Karalora chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
I like your portrayal America here. The one point in history when he was pretty unambiguously the good guy of the world-and you definitely bring that across-but the goofiness and tendency to reach a superficial understanding of things and then stop are also noticeable.
Karalora chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
That song is perfect. So oppressive-sounding...

I think you really hit a good balance with this chapter, making it horrifying without being *so* horrific that it's unreadable. I'm sure your readers appreciate it, even if they don't say nothin'! ;)
Karalora chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Not much to say about this one, but I wanted you to know I did notice:

"I'm laughing out loud. Too bad we don't have an abbreviation for that."

Wait about 60 years, guys. :P
Karalora chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Yep, the "domestic abuser" vibes are still there. Which I guess makes this:

"Admitting is the first step to recovery. So quit walking in place and quit letting him push you around."

...the beginning of an intervention?

I'm loving how it reads broken up, by the way.