Reviews for The Marauders Year 1
koala789 chapter 13 . 10/14
Loved that. “I'm not a Black. LOL! So excited to continue!
Destinyandchicken11 chapter 10 . 9/13
Your authors note sounded slightly psychotic...
Luna chapter 1 . 9/1
Sorry about that x.x I clicked Post Review on accident! As I was saying Narcissa and possibly Andromeda (depending on when you wanted her to be born in the story, the wikia was unclear and a gave a few years) went to Hogwarts during the marauders years. During their first year, Narcissa would be in her fifth year.
Luna chapter 1 . 9/1
Just wanted to point out, and I realize this story is old, just so you know that Narcissa and possibly Adr
This has to be my favourite Marauder Fanfiction. JK Rowling Worthy.
Chossen1 chapter 10 . 6/17
I love it but wasn't the sectum sempra invented by Snape in 6th year? And if he is in the same year as Remus how is that possible?other than that I absolutely LOVE your chapter I think you have the personalitys of the characters perfect. I know that you made the names of Remus's parents Before we even knew what they were, it's fine if you make some mistakes my fan fic isn't perfect ether I have the time line todally messed up. Keep writing fan fictions!
Chossen1 chapter 7 . 6/14
... I made a fan fic of Remus and i named his owl darck wing BEFORE i read this! I named it after a duck that always comes to my backyard to i can feed him... I named a owl after a duck DONT JUDGE ME!
Chossen1 chapter 7 . 6/14
Chossen1 chapter 6 . 6/14
I loved it! I love your fan fics i think you are going in the right track with Remus.
LupinsLover chapter 4 . 5/19
You are copying Moony1972's stories almost exactly.
ThatBearLover chapter 1 . 5/9
The werewolf thing reminds me of periods mad, weak, annoyed easily
Lady-of-Imaldris chapter 11 . 4/30
Oh, the angst! I actually cried during this chapter.
Lady-of-Imaldris chapter 10 . 4/30
I have no words.
Lady-of-Imaldris chapter 9 . 4/30
I realize that my reviews aren't very helpful, but I find it really hard to give constructive criticism on pretty much anything. I have to say, I think the characters are a little OOC, but it's because I have a very clear idea of what the Marauders should be like. I wonder when the others will find out about Remus' secret. They only became Animagi in fifth year.
Lady-of-Imaldris chapter 7 . 4/30