Reviews for The Marauders Year 1
Guest chapter 1 . 14h
I loved how the feast went
PanCakes chapter 21 . 6/7
I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU MADE ME FEEL SORRY FOR PETER FRICKING PETTIGREW!
PanCakes chapter 12 . 6/5
Thanks for breaking my heart as badly as the 7th book
PanCakes chapter 7 . 6/5
This is like an actual book. Omg I love it . If you aren't already you should become a proffeaional writer or semi-professional at least.
PanCakes chapter 3 . 6/5
I can't stop laughing this is one of THE best and funniest fanfics I've read it's also rather long which I like as I find many fanfics rather short.
Should have revealed remuss furry little problem.I have been eagerly waiting for that part but it never overall it was an awesome fanfiction even though few characters are out of character.
Random Reviewer chapter 22 . 4/10
This fic is awesome! This is my second time reading this, so if I reviewed before, sorry. But, honestly this is one of, if not the best Marauders fic I've read.
Random Reviewer chapter 2 . 4/9
This is really good! The only thing is that wasn't the wolfsbane potion not invented until after Remus left Hogwarts? I know I'm nitpicking here, 'cause besides that, this is one of the better Marauder fics I've read.
Halar chapter 9 . 4/7
I thought Remus was a bad liar, but this makes him seem like a better liar than me and i go on my computer in the dead of night when i am "sleeping". But i love the book great that you are sticking with it. Some people just give up.
MOAN FOR DADDY
jazmn22 chapter 1 . 1/6
You're so creative! I love this story3
moony chapter 22 . 12/15/2016
I am actually impress that how do you wrote that much without owning harry potter. Like your stories and the pranks very much. Please continue.
moony chapter 17 . 12/15/2016
I don't know why but I like the fairy thingy. I think it suits remus. I mean not the remus gay part but like him being called fairy. Imagine a remus with a fairy wings.
moony chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
Tears almost come out after reading. There is only a few authurs that could make me feel like this. You have described it well. Pity he had to be the first one to die.
moony chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
This is absaloutely a troll version of remus. We likes remus because of his innocent and uninnocentness but this remus is way too uninnocent by the way he talks. So it just feels like it's not remus at all. But still a nice story, just need a little workout on the way remus talks.