Reviews for We're Having a Baby Shuichi
Sycocat2 chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
I'm glad it happened that way, very realistically. It would have thrown me off if Eiri welcomed him back with open arms. Great chapter as usual :)
moongir1 chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Please hurry up because I need more
Sycocat2 chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
How sweet! Another great chapter :) I'm so happy for everybody.
Sycocat2 chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Shuichi is a very empathetic person, who feels too much. Sometimes I'm that way also. It probably hit him harder because of how happy he feels for his own fortune.
Sycocat2 chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Oh hell no. I'm so glad was there instead of Shuichi, because he made her pay for it.
Sycocat2 chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Yay for friendship :) I really like how close the whole group is.
Sycocat2 chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Aw people can be such presumptive gossiping assholes.
Sycocat2 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Gotta love how Eiri takes charge of any situation. Nice chap.
Sycocat2 chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Yeah I don't think Shuichi driving would turn out well either XD
Sycocat2 chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Aw I was laughing so much at the family and such finding out, but then the mean people ruined it all. I support homosexuality, and definitely gays adopting and such. It hurts to read news stories about hate crimes and protests just because two people love each other and want to raise a child together. This chapter broke my heart.
Sycocat2 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Aw Eiri's learning :) I remember those damn dolls from Health class, and baby sitting... good thing I don't think I'll ever have a kid XD
Storm Arashi chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Aww...This is still really sweet and I really love it.

(Sorry about your job)
kaoru12211991 chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Aww poor Jason, but it really is like Shuichi to feel so much for someone he doesn't know. When you sad this would be a sad chapter I thought something bad was going to happen to Eiri or Shuichi, when they went to the clinic I thought the doctor was going tot ell them something like they couldn't have the baby now, but I'm relieved it wasn't too serious, but I really can't wait till they have their baby and I wish people would stop protesting about saying they're going to be bad parents and that they shouldn't because they're both men, people really need to be more open-minded when they are also women who abandon their kids from birth or abuse them their whole lives and sometimes it's the father(or fathers) that is a better parent(s) to the child and if people were less prejudice they would be more accepting, I would love to see something in the story where that issue is addressed especially since it's one of the problems Shuichi and Eiri are going to have to face.
Sycocat2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I really like this idea, and agree that this looks like what the future holds (which kind of makes me weirded-out).
Gravitation fan chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
I really like it. Do more I want to read about the baby. Please continue.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »