Reviews for The Pain of Parting
10/10 would recommend
TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos chapter 1 . 9/14
I love you.

For writing this.

I felt like I was the only one on this ship.

But I'm not. :D
Gravity's Child chapter 1 . 2/6
Oh god. I wasn't expecting a heart-jerker like that. The 'movie' what what really got me into this pairing.
CaughtOutInTheDark chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This was such a good story! Thank you! I can't believe I'm not the only one who ships them - they're so perfect it hurts.
xXIWillRuleTheWorldXx chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I just got finished with the movie today in English 3, and I had to look up fics.

I felt kinda weird for shipping Hale and John, but seeing this just deepens the ship.

Anywho, its a really good fic, I enjoyed it.
Trina chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Wow...I love the character of Hale and although there is no way this ship would've happened, it's beautiful and so is your fanfiction. It has quickly been added to my list of otps. Bless you and bless yo face and bless Arthur Miller.
KrissM3 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
First, I like the scene. Seccond, that wouldn't really happen in that time for the type of people that they were, especially with Hale being a holy-man. However, I think that they way the characters were played in the movie, there was definitely something that we could see between the two. Hale always looked like he was going to burst into tears.

Anyways, I liked this, and wanted to reassure myself that I wasn't entirely crazy for seeing the character pairing in the movie.

I'm doing this for my high school theater play right now, and I wanted to get a different perpective on the characters.
YaoiLove chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I loved it! I wish there were more stories with Hale and Proctor like this, only with happier endings p Thank you for writing this magnificent story. 3
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Very well written! I'm very surprised to find a good story of this pairing on here xD
I'm a little fuzzy on the names though since it's been awhile for the story... haha.
aneko24 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
A friend of mine found this and linked to it on tumblr there were those who questioned the existence of the Proctor/Hale ship.

You are my favourite person.
Gilbert chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I actually am reading this for English at the moment, and looked up fanfiction for it, thinking it a bit of a joke. But this was actually really good. You seemed to capture the characters and there motivations really well. Good job.
ForeverGoldenHeart chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Excellent! You did a great job on this, though the ending was sad :( Anyway, love it! :)