Reviews for To Be A Malfoy
scabiorgirl chapter 1 . 4/20
Is it just me misreading or not but you keep mixing up where Hermione works throughout the story.
scabiorgirl chapter 1 . 4/20
scabiorgirl chapter 40 . 4/20
Keira25 chapter 40 . 11/21/2017
I am fully in love with this story, dear Author. I came across this accidentally, and spend 2 days reading through all the three of them. I love the characters, the plot twists, it is indeed so real.
You did a great job creating this. And I am really looking forward to read more of your creations.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/1/2017
Love this so much;)Please update. Really funny cos my sisters are called Georgina and Alexandra.
MeAFanficAddict chapter 18 . 10/17/2017
the most admirable part of your story is that only those people understand this story who have been through something difficult in their lives. you can't just understand these types of stories without first living the story yourself. i think those who didn't like the story have either the emotional range of a teaspoon and just can't understand that every person have their own way of thinking and perceiving things or they just can't fathom the fact that isobelle has a more eventful life than theirs.
i think isobelle is a wonderful character; she is so true. this story portrays life just as it is in real world and not like that in movies and cliche stories. but alas some people prefer those kind of sappy books so no problem. just to tell you i believe isobelle will have a happy ending in the end. after so many hardships in her life she just deserve it.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/14/2017
The writing was alright and there were some spelling or grammatical errors (which is completely normal) but my biggest problem was that Isobelle got so freaking annoying. It felt like she should've been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder but you didn't expand on that at all other than her obnoxious internal debate and the one trip to the healer. You made a point to have Pansy make the comment that Hermione got pregnant by Draco on purpose but you didn't even bother explaining the why and how that happened. This wasn't Dramione, so much as teenaged filled drama. You elaborated too much on filler and didn't focus enough on the important details of the plot. Why did Hermione try to get pregnant by Draco, why would she leave her daughter with her "mortal enemy" especially when she was bullied by him for being a lesser person when she was younger, what happened after Astoria was released from Azkaban, because of how you portrayed her, I doubt she would've just left them be. I feel like so many questions were left unanswered in 39 chapters and there was no buildup, just filler and for that reason, I did not enjoy the story as much as I could have. I'm very sorry that this sounds kind of harsh, and I'm really not trying to be, but I was incredibly disappointed with how this turned out. This story had potential and unfortunately, I was very disappointed that I feel like I wasted my time reading a story that didn't feel like it had a point.
MeraRavenclaw chapter 6 . 8/26/2017
is ginny going to make an appearance
Michy.Sweetness chapter 40 . 7/28/2017
Reading this story brought me to tears in every few chapters because of what Isobelle went through and I must say it definitely captures the ups and downs of what a child goes through with not having both parents together. I really enjoy reading this story. Keep up the good work. Thank you️
shadowfax00 chapter 8 . 7/19/2017
Wow. This is so unrealistic. Why is isobelle sounding so nonchalant about her mother's reasons for abandoning her? If Draco didn't adopt her, she was going to give her up to strangers. And it took her 14 and two kids of her own to even contemplate meeting her daughter? Any normal human being would have been shattered at the pensive memory. Imagine living and craving a mother and finally getting yo know just how little it took for her to abandon you. All that angst and hatred would have turned her into someone who hated her mother. But here, despite everything, you've made a 14 year old teenager into some sort of Zen Master. Ridiculous. I dropping this. I don't think I can EVER forgive Hermione for doing what's she did. Its too OOC. If I was isobelle, I would require her to actually DIE for my sake to even contemplate forgiving her.
fanatic05 chapter 17 . 7/12/2017
"It's okay we can be different" this was a couple of chapters ago but I thought scorpions meeting the Weasley was the cutest thing
Alisha chapter 28 . 6/2/2017
Okay I know 14 year old girls can be extremely bratty but Isobelle is something else - she is REALLY getting on my nerves! She's constantly up and down saying how she loves Hermione and then suddenly she's "getting too comfortable too quick"? Unless you diagnose her with bipolar later on in the story I really don't know how I feel about her so far.
MeAFanficAddict chapter 40 . 5/23/2017
Oh wow this is just awesome
and amazing as always. I m so happy that you have added extra chapters to this wonderful stories. Thank you!
I loved it. wanna know what will happen when nine kids will be living in one home. lets see if draco and Hermione's vacations go as smoothly as it seems.
waiting for your update!
arlyetta chapter 5 . 5/23/2017
Oh, god, that is a horrible situation. I'm crying.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/22/2017
I don't know why I keep reading this. Everyone is so annoying that I want slap all of them.