Reviews for To Be A Malfoy
vi chapter 1 . 3/3
very good!
silver1995 chapter 39 . 12/5/2015
I honestly understand why belle acted like a little shit most of the time.. It's not that she's ungrateful or disrespectful. Sometimes kids that are "in between" two families find it hard to know where they really belong.. all in all I love this story although there are very minimal magic involved but that way it kinda gives us what their family life looks like.. Hugo, Rose and Scorpious are so adorable.. and Astoria is a crazy bitch. Kudos to this and I hope you continue to write.. xo
Guest chapter 21 . 9/30/2015
Isobelle is starting to annoy me :(
CynRella47 chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
hi i just got done with the court room scene and i want to say for someone whose never been to one you did really well :) i love the story so far
Sabrina chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
Sorry, I don't intend this to be a flame or anything. But this is a critical review of how I thought of this story as is. This a really good fanfic and really good writing, but I just couldn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. I honestly I feel like every single character - save for Harry - is really OOC. I should hope I never meet any of these OOC people with these types of personalities in real life. The romance between Draco and Hermione was really unnatural. One moment they were barely acting civil to each other, and the next, they were on a date and kissing. Hermione is way too OOC. Knowing Hermione, I just can't see her abandoning Isobelle like that and doing irrational things like having a kid and just forgetting about her for so long. And she won't have had another child on top of everything she's going through right now. In the book, she is really methodological and rational, and your Hermione is quite the opposite of that. Also, knowing Hermione and Draco, they wouldn't take any of the shit that Isobelle keeps putting onto them.

Isobelle is a really unlikable character, literally all she does is yell and act moody. It kind of got tiring after a while to read another chapter and go "Oh, there goes Isobelle, mad about something or the other". I just wanted to smack her and wish she would stop going into a tantrum every other time she speaks. She's really exasperating and too demanding, especially to her parents, when she honestly has no right to be. There's one thing to write a character as is, but it's another to write a main character in 1st person this unlikable. I had hoped she would redeem herself further on into the story, but I just ended up disliking her more and more. I'm sorry, after all these chapters, I still ended up hating Isobelle.

Probably the only likable characters are Rose, Hugo, and Scorpius.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/18/2014
I can't even describe how amazing this story is! It had me crying at one point and then within 10 minuets more of reading I was laughing. I am a writer too and you inspired me with this masterpiece so much! So great job and I will definaty be reading more from you
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
I absolutely love this I am obsessed with it you have made me like Draco a lot more with this story. I think this is so creative and cute and I jut love it I have spent the last 3 hours reading it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I think the character I hate the most in this story is Hermione. She's so self righteous and she calls out Draco all the time on his parenting. Yeah, I get the fact that he does fuck up, but he's been there for her the whole time while Hermione is just trying to swoop in and bond with the child that she did in fact abandon and the only reason she met her was because she didn't want to die and Isobelle not know who her mother was, which is pathetic reason anyways.
ShaaaCSMMaa chapter 32 . 7/1/2014
Im a bad person and I don't write reviews as often as I should but I need to here. This chapter had me in tears all the way through because it took me back to then time when I was going through what Isobel was going through... Idk I just thought back to those times and the feelings I felt then and I just cried. I felt the need to share this
incoherentlove chapter 27 . 4/18/2014
This fic is just amazing. I love it.
And this may be the weirdest sentence I've put in a review but the poo conversations have actually made me cry with laughter. They remind me of my brother.
MissyAllyy chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Hi, I'm Alex, and I just need to say something about this story: It's made me think. My life is very much like Isobelle's. I have a little brother who I can't live without. A big brother who cares about me the way Teddy does for Isobelle, and as for Isobelle, I have feelings like she does. Anger like she does. Self-harming thoughts like she did. And to read it through her eyes made me think. I always thought if something happened to me people would move on. They couldn't. I know some people in my life who at least couldn't. So thank you for this story. It was amazing. And in spirational.
lilian chapter 32 . 10/18/2013
Curse you addictive story! I'm just trying to read this on one of the library's computers, and everybody looks at me like I'm crazy because all this chapter I can't stop crying. And I can't stop reading! :)
bbwraven chapter 31 . 10/4/2013
I really liked the this story but Isobelle is such a frustrating character to like. 14 or not she's a brat and way too nosey. I'm at the point where I might just skip to the end and pray for a hea.
skari chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
Wow, it's amazing how much you've managed to capture in this story.
skari chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
This fic is delicious! It's 2:45, imagine that! For a minute there I thought I was reading a Harry Potter book, Roxanne and Fred...well done!