Reviews for Underwear
Nerds-Of-Alchemy chapter 3 . 8/14
Great !
Gilly the Fish chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
I know how Soul felt. I'm a girl. I hate wearing skirts/dresses/skimpy billowy stuff (without shorts) on a regular daily basis. This one time last year i couldn't find my shorts so I had to just wear a plain skirt. It was terrible. No one tried to flip my skirt, luckily, but it was very hard to sit in the field by my school. Oh, one more thing: Black*Star you pervert!
XxRackCityBitchxX chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Does anyone else realize that the gender an names were switche up?
LillyVain chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Dude! This. Is. Amazing!
ambergong chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
GOD this is soooooooo fucking cute!
man i just love gender changing
do more
one of the best!
peanut chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
please tell me what was the point of the story because i dont know at all!but it was still good:)
WordsWithoutFriends chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
I'm such a pervy person:3
Saphir Blue chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Well! That was funny. I swear, I nearly die from lack of air and my belly's still hurring XD!
Edge of My Life chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Haha, awk I loved that! It was so cool :D
Zi-Dawg chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
:3 All the sexy times :D

"Mmmmm? What do you want off Soul-chan?" The use of the Honorific bothers me a bit, since ya didn't use any of that in the other two chapter :/ Seems a bit outta place.

"I'm not a doll Maka! Fuck me!" XD SoMa perfection! So straightforward and just...

FEELS! All of them Mala XD Especially Soul's teasing at the end _ Such a horn dog XD Loved it loved it loved it :3 3 Hope to see more soon!
Zi-Dawg chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Oh the dorky dorky Maka XD So dorky and loveable. I love the idea of the promise ring.

Kassy and Heather are such cool OC's So playful and I can imagine...HOT XD Someone should DRAW THEM! That scene suffocating Soul with her boobs! I could see it all in my head :3

The underwear that caught Maka's eyes XDDDDDDD OMG. So innocently perverted _

ALL THE REVIEWS! :3
Zi-Dawg chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Ahhh _ The genderbent wonderfullness that is this fic makes me happy :)

I think probably my favourite line in this chapter would have to be

"I am a girl. And every once in awhile I like to feel pretty. Just because I have sexy underwear, that makes me feel beautiful every day, does not mean I am seeing someone...or cheating on you. That's uncool."

It's so hilarious reading Soul saying something so feminine XD but the addition of 'That's uncool' reminded that is indeed Soul...and it is uncool to cheat 8)

Poor Maka :'( So insecure...the both of them...

THIS STORY NEEDS MORE REVIEWS MALA!
RavenGreenMoon chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Black*Star is just an awesome ass isn't he? Love to hate him!

That was fun. Grammer was a bit off, but that happens! Story flowed well

Sex was hawt. Kinda smutty, kinda sweet, kinda cheesy, but an all around good time!

Can Pretty Inside & Out be a real place please?
RavenGreenMoon chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Interesting concept. I'm intreeged to see where it goes.

Am I correct in assuming Soul, Maka and Spirit are the only ones with switched genders?
koneko81992 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
ooo this is a really good genderbent! sometimes they act like each other... like maka is a boy but he acts like soul when hes a boy... idk... i like it... :)