Reviews for Life Is a Process
The writer of dreams chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
great story3 keep going :D
Pandaleski chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
I really like this one. I like the transitions sorta like when she wa seeing kissed in her dream and it was all nice and then the crushing feeling on her hip and stuff into that nightmare. It was cool. I found a spelling mistake! "Grumpy stood their, leaning against his cane"
GlitterGoat chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
(Grabs table and flips it across the room)

I bet you're a quiet sadist. Twirling your mostache in the corner of the room and cackling. But still, I'm loving' the push!

The way you make Soul not give up on Maka is a finely crafted detail. They are a stubborn pair and literally don't know when to give up. I like how this is show .

I fell for the part with the dream within a dream. At first I wondered if I skipped over some chapters. Then I freaked thinking that I actually went back. And then I thought, I see what you did there.

Including snippets about Soul Menace in the beginning of the chapter really sets the mood. I get all serious and then bam! Maka's granny dresses her in a bustier.

Me gusta.
15 Days Past Death chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
W. T. F.

I've been reading this for a long time and would like to say, you are wonderful.

Seriously, why the hell isn't anyone else reading this story?

I love this chapter but was kinda hoping for some action because of the beginning.

T0T Why you disappoint me?

Anyways, great work.
GlitterGoat chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
:D a new chapter!

I'm in love the way you wrote Soul's feelings. They were so in depth and very in character. And I love/hate how they're both in denial about their feelings for each other, especially Maka. Souls already there, Maka just needs a push. Or a shove. Or a throw.

I want her grandparents! They're so freakin realistic! Meh! And the thing with her hand scars? Genius. It showed how well thought out you had written this chapter.

Akgoaofiandow love love love this story.
Pandaleski chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Heeeey. You ahevnt messaged me but um anyway, I read this chapter and yeah, I like it when tehres like no action, barely, like no fight action? WHich makes no sense wbut whatever. Um. :/ Nya i dunno. I don't have much to say, but yeah.
Pandaleski chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Yo! This is totally a flame just warning you XD SOrry i wanst signed in and its tupid cos of the repcaptch a and i hate it -_- ut um anyways its meeee :P Uh..hmm...it was super action but i kinda only zoned a few times which is so good for my eeeeeep. So like hm...yeah omg I'm so tired but yeah it was nice :P i don't have a lot to say except nya het ate his SOUL ewwwwwwww! OMg THATS DISGUSTING EEEEEW. Is that why its called soul eater? :/ eeew.
GlitterGoat chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
:DDDDD oooh myyyyy goshhhhhh!

This made my day! This chapter had everything! Violence! Video games! Purple panties! Boners! Exclamation mark!

Anyhoo, I went back to chater four and read the explanation. It was nicely worded and helped clear up misunderstandings that I had. Good job!

And I can't help but say, the line where Soul thinks "One of these days, he thought, when she really needs them most, her tampons will be gone." made me laugh so hard that I cried. Again.

Wonderful job on this chapter. The violence portrayed all my PMS-y emotions today, so that was nice. And the part where Maka goes one-on-one is another aspect that I love. There have been instances I the manga where its mentioned that Maka's combat skills are second only to Black*Star and Kid, but not many authors work with that facet of her personality. So, kudos to you! If you Don't really know what I'm talking about, well, that just shows how epic your story is.

Now, imma go take my physics quiz and fail again. Enjoy the review like I enjoyed the chapter!
GlitterGoat chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Whoaaaa, your story is so varied. It's humorous at times while the seriousness in other parts is daunting.

I love the way you portray the characters. They aren't OOC at all, yet they show hints of your original flair. Not only is the relationship between Soul and Maka planned out well, but so are the interactions between all characters.

Pacing is also very well thought-out and it's slow enough to make sure the reader understands everything while fast enough that it doesn't drag out. The opening chapter was also brilliantly done. The gore, mystery, drama and hyped up drama dragged me in.

However, there are certain plot elements that confuse me. Why would Maka hide the secret of the books from Soul for so long? And I don't think that Maka would try to implement the 'soul manipulation' methods she discovered on said books, mainly because they endanger Soul and that's he last thing she ever wants to do to him since Crona injured him. And in the summary, motherhood! How old are they in your story?

Damn, this is a loooong review. I would PM it but thought you might like this better as a review. Just had to share my thoughts on how much I like this story. Hope this helps with the motivation :D!

Me gusta!
Pandaleski chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
"He thought, if that baby disturbed her one more time, he would ring its neck himself." I believe it's 'wring' not 'ring;, but that's ok.
Pandaleski chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Eeeep this chapter was funny Um i told you what was funny already though but i didn't get the last bit, maybe cos its like...stuff from the mnaga but um i didn't get the yawning bit and him breaking her table.
Pandaleski chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Mention of meeeee how sweet. But i have already read this chapter and reviewed so on to the next :P
Pandaleski chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Oh ok so like yeah review :) Um well ok like i won't quote or anything but the part with like after she went into that big library and saw the books and stuff i was like O.O OMG TELL ME OMG and like yeah :( Im really curious i think you're on my author alert well anyway :) I pictured the books being really huge thought o i was like omg everyones gonna see her books dammit! LOL but ok :) Me gust :O
koneko81992 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012