Reviews for The Darkness Behind You
Chalayne chapter 15 . 7/23
Since I love your writing I decided to read yet another post Mockinjay pre-epilogue fanfiction. I am SO GLAD I did. It is MY FAVORITE!
guest chapter 14 . 6/1
This is an awesome fanfic! even though its rated M, its not too much...physical stuff, which is good, and the story is also very organized! I loved reading this :)
kamjam chapter 15 . 1/3
I know you wrote this a couple of years ago but I can't believe this is your first fic. It is amazing and emotional, just what you need in an evelark fic :D
stillwaiting61 chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
Awww, I loved this. So wonderful!
stillwaiting61 chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
This was amazing! I loved how you had Peeta react like he was winded when he figured out what she had done- for him. I loved how you wrote about their first time together, too. If this is your first attempt, I don't see how you can get any better. :)
Peetabreadgirl chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
I love/hate this chapter! Hate Peeta's in a coma, love the "hunting". ;)
Peetabreadgirl chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
I loved this chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
You had me sobbing with this chapter. What are you doing to me, B?

Guest chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
wow i love it omg like there are no words to describe this story it beautiful
harleys chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
very sweet
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Omg! Beautiful ! My favorite post MJ pre epilogue !
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Ohhhh myyy. I was thinking about i will follow you into the dark when i read death cab for cutie omgg.I fucking love that song and ufff 3
Shanna319 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I remember reading this awhile ago and reviewing it as a guest on here before I created an account... so I'm happy that I found it again so that i can add everything to my alerts! :) I'll be reading the rest of your stories as well... and I normally review every chapter!

P.S. I absolutely loved this when i first read it. It's wonderful! Great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
So cute but so overdue... I love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
You know, i really need a new compliment for you...nice story. Im so original right?