Reviews for Living Weapon
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 10/3
This story has serious potential .

Lol Brittany.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 10/3
Given that Finn is in the glee club and can play the drums. It wouldn’t be strange for him to have some wooden drumsticks on his person as emergency stakes.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 10/3
Given how much Kurt loves wicked. Imagine using magical powers to put on a private scene enactment .
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 10/3
Lol when Finn announced he is the slayer I got the image of when he talked to the football team about glee.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 10/3
Nice some gender equality to the businesss. I like how you portrayed Finn n his inner thoughts. Hmm I wonder if puck would be the Faith to his Buffy.

It’s the first time I’ve actualky read about a masculine male slayer. Usually it’s a Kurt styled male diva version of Harry Potter.
CaspR383 chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
This is actually pretty good. At first I wasn't too sure about it but in your fifth chapter things really started moving. I'd love to know who exactly your villain is, got a feeling it'll be someone we know. The Netflix line was awesome btw. Anyway I hope you haven't given up on this cause it would be a shame not to see how it ends. Anyway I'm looking forward to more.
giantpinoy chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
REALLY, NO REVIEWS YET! I really like your story considering i love BTVS. I find it kinda depressing how you used that no more female slayers will be born, hence the new starting line of male slayers. Like how you'll making Finn growing up since other stories always have him as the unsure, adorkable character from the show. Can't wait to read Finn saving the Earth for his first Apocalypse. LOL