Reviews for 1 72 Hours
jjcrimminds chapter 12 . 5/19
Very nice.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Seriously. Seriously. He goes through all that trouble only for it to be wasted. Emily and the little girl are gonna be scarred. Gosh.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
After this is over I'd like Delpy to go to prison and get some help. Ugh.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Emily is so awesome. I'd have lost my mind.

Delphy and Straus are idiots.
penny.robinette.90 chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
I like it. nice piece of writing.
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Decided to reread this series :) it's probably going to take me months to get through as I'm probably going to be reading original at the same time but oh well :) I loved going back to the beginning - it's really interesting to see how far these characters have evolved and how much your writing style has improved :)
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Peanitbear chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Hey AR, good to be reading your stuff again.
tmarie9 chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
tmarie9 chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
his career is over?! They would've been fine if that woman hadn't gone storming in there! freaking Strauss!
kraziekim chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I told you I would be starting from the beginning again. I'm sure I will enjoy this time as much as the first. Hope you are relaxing and taking your much needed rest.
Pheonix1995 chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
Finally got around to starting this series - loved it and can't wait to see more! :) hope I can read the next one soon! :) so much to read too little time :/
Secrets For Sale chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Looks like Emily still haven't show Ned the errors of his way, but never mind, JJ already taken care of that. Hah! Mistaken identity and role playing, interesting. And it seems that the team already knew JJ and Emily relationship, wonder what's their reaction when they first know it. Damn Strauss for blowing the cover!

Gald to know a little history behind JJ and Emily relationship, and how they started out together, that's cute! The way Sheriff Delpy acts, make me wanna hate him but pity him, sometimes he's nice, sometime he's not. One thing that I don't get it is that if he really love Laura, then why leave her after he just got her back.

Wow, AR I think your writing really improved a lot! From the emotions, the cliffhangers and the length! Well done! One down, two to go! :D
Ozmett chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
I decided to re-read all the stories in order, and I am still impressed on how well the whole series got started.
StefanieT21 chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
Great story! Really enjoyed it.