Reviews for Savior
Pepper'sRival chapter 5 . 2/27
Oh the angst! This story is like a roller coaster and so heartbreaking when it really seems Hawk is going to sneak away. Love that Tony is a bff and Bruce (and the other guy) knows just what to say. Bonus points for Phil! More bonus points for the burger wench, that is too funny!
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 1/14
This is a wonderfully amazing story! Great job on all of the characters.
Pepper'sRival chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Really nicely written and it even ends happily (sort of...). Love the team dynamics and how they all worked together, separately. ;-)
RAB Crookshanks chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Now I need a story about Thor hugging his enemies into submission.
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
Aww! Poor Clint again! ): Great insight on Steve, too. I'm starting to notice that he's becoming a lot more hard in the recent movies-he's more of a tough sergeant kind of guy than the softie that he used to be. This chapter really brought that to light.
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Thor is wonderful in this. Oh my goodness, I can actually understand why he likes pillow pets and doesn't think anything of it! lol
Kneoria chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 5 . 10/1/2015
I've been searching for Avengers fic that does not have OCs in it and it's almost impossible to find them anymore. Came across this and just finished it. Outstanding. Don't let anyone tell you you wrote the characters out of character, because you did not. If a movie were made of this story and we watched it right after Avengers 1, it would fit seamlessly and no one would question any of it.

I love the way every one of them played an important part in bringing Clint back around. Even Steve did his clumsy part after being shown his own mistakes.

I'm off to read your next Avengers story now!
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
I loved this story. You should be proud. Well Done!
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Nice!
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Nice. I love any interactions that have to do with Clint. He is my favorite in that we don't get to see him much with the others one on one. Well Done!
azure blue espeon chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
So I don't know what spurred me to reading more avengers stories but when I saw yours I hoped it would be good. And I was right. It wasn't what I originally thought it would be and I did think some of the characters were off on what they were usually portrayed, but it can undoubtedly be viewed as seeing the different side of them and I thought it was good regardless. Even though I love Hawkeye Thor was most definitely my favorite in this. His love of pillow pets and pop tarts and inability to comprehend microwaves was adorable. To sum this all up, I just wanted to say kudos to you. This was a very good story and I very much enjoyed it.
darkeyesgirl chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
love it thank you
kamarooka chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Loved this!
LitleShadowDemon chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
I love this story. It is really adorable! Really random but, two years ago I got a pillow pet. I am ripping my room apart for it right now. I love it to death. And. It's a Penguin.