Reviews for Savior
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 5 . 10/1
I've been searching for Avengers fic that does not have OCs in it and it's almost impossible to find them anymore. Came across this and just finished it. Outstanding. Don't let anyone tell you you wrote the characters out of character, because you did not. If a movie were made of this story and we watched it right after Avengers 1, it would fit seamlessly and no one would question any of it.

I love the way every one of them played an important part in bringing Clint back around. Even Steve did his clumsy part after being shown his own mistakes.

I'm off to read your next Avengers story now!
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 5 . 9/12
I loved this story. You should be proud. Well Done!
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 2 . 9/12
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 1 . 9/12
Nice. I love any interactions that have to do with Clint. He is my favorite in that we don't get to see him much with the others one on one. Well Done!
azure blue espeon chapter 5 . 8/15
So I don't know what spurred me to reading more avengers stories but when I saw yours I hoped it would be good. And I was right. It wasn't what I originally thought it would be and I did think some of the characters were off on what they were usually portrayed, but it can undoubtedly be viewed as seeing the different side of them and I thought it was good regardless. Even though I love Hawkeye Thor was most definitely my favorite in this. His love of pillow pets and pop tarts and inability to comprehend microwaves was adorable. To sum this all up, I just wanted to say kudos to you. This was a very good story and I very much enjoyed it.
darkeyesgirl chapter 5 . 1/1
love it thank you
kamarooka chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Loved this!
LitleShadowDemon chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
I love this story. It is really adorable! Really random but, two years ago I got a pillow pet. I am ripping my room apart for it right now. I love it to death. And. It's a Penguin.
mellarkarry chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
I thought you wrote Thor amazingly- reading this made me laugh a couple of times (: A really good fic so far :D
CasiNight chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Oh my goodness. That was so cute. I literals burst out giggling in aome scenes. Thor with the pillow pets? Perfection. I just loved it so much. Thank you.
fringeperson chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
awwwwwwwwww! That was... such a sweet ending to so much screw-up. I'm all toasty inside. Thank you for writing this. Really.
Luizals chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
The cuteness of this wounds my soul with its humongous power
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
LOVE this!
weemcg33 chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
This story was awesome and you wrote all if thé characters wonderfully! Well done.